Chapter 31

Silas

North and I had checked into our hotel while Avery finished her last class of the day. She was taking us out to dinner at a local pub. The past two weeks had made me realize just how much I liked her. I'd changed shirts twice as North laughed at me. "Si, you look fine. Besides, she isn't like that. She just wants to spend time with us, what we are wearing doesn't matter."

I sighed, "Yeah, I know. It's just, that I like her. I haven't felt like this since, well..."

North slapped my shoulder, "Same here. It's not exactly the same, but the pull is definitely there."

A knock on the hotel door brought our conversation to a halt as I opened the door to an energetic bundle of brown hair and squeals. "Silas!" She jumped into my arms, full force, making me stumble in surprise a bit as I laughed. Avery peppered my face with kisses as she hugged my neck tightly. "I missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too, agape," I told her, pressing a firm kiss to her lips before she could move. She hummed as the kiss became deeper.

"Ahem," North cleared his throat as she pulled back and giggled, then rushed toward him. "Hello, short stuff."

Avery put her hands on her hips and huffed, "I'm not short." He picked her up until she was eye to eye with him, her feet dangling off the floor, "Fine, I'm a little short, but you still want me."

"With every fiber of my soul," he breathed, then crashed his mouth to hers.

"At this rate, we may never make it to dinner," Kota laughed as he sat down in a chair. Without breaking her kiss with North, she flipped him off.

****

Avery took us to a small pub that had a live band. It reminded me a lot of Uncle's diner. Everyone seemed to be friendly and some even knew one another. We finished eating but continued to drink. I made a face when she offered me her Guinness. It was far more bitter than I was used to, and she laughed at me. "I suppose it isn't much different than the face I made the first time I tried American beer. Then again, in Ireland, we drink at an earlier age. I remember being a kid and having after-dinner tea with a shot of Guinness when I was about nine or ten. It's fairly common, kinda like wine in France is regularly served at meals, even small amounts for children."

The band started up again and I grinned, grabbing her hand, "May I have this dance, agape?" She nodded vigorously and we stepped onto the small and crowded dance floor. She swayed in my arms as our bodies melded together. Her eyes locked on mine and it felt like the entire world had vanished. Song after song we danced - fast or slow, some part of us was always touching the other.

"I had no idea you were such a good dancer," she said as we finally sat down for a rest.

"Dancing is just making love with your clothes on, and you know they say Greeks are the best lovers," I smirked as she squeaked and quickly flushed with color.

She slammed down her drink and leaned close to my face. "Prove it."

I almost choked on my own drink as she smirked at me. Without breaking eye contact I signaled to our server, "Check please."

When the taxi pulled up to the hotel Kota said, "I think North and I will stay at my place tonight. Have fun you two."

She gave both of them a quick goodbye kiss then we made our way to the elevators. The moment the doors closed, I had her pushed against the wall, my mouth covering hers as my hands slid inside her top. When the door opened, I shielded her body with mine as a couple stepped inside. I pressed my finger to her lips as my other hand continued to knead her breasts, tugging and pulling at her nipples. She leaned against my chest, as her breathing became labored. When the door opened to our floor, I quickly pulled us down the short hall and into the room. I scooped her up and walked to the bedroom, laying her down. "Don't move, agape," I told her as I began undressing her slowly. When she lay completely exposed to me, I undressed myself and then moved to the head of the bed. "Hands." She gave me a confused look but raised her hands toward me. In a swift motion, I grabbed them and bound them to the headboard with my belt.

"What the..." she asked, tugging downward with no success.

"Pick a safeword, Avery," I told her as I began placing kisses along her stomach and thighs. "Keep it simple, something you will readily remember like red. If you speak that word I'll stop, but until that moment, I'm going to make you scream and beg for me. I promise to pleasure every inch of your body. Now, pick a word."

"Red, I'll just use red," she gasped as my lips reached her core. When my fingers slid inside of her, she bucked her hips upward. "Silas!" I felt her core begin to tighten around my fingers as her orgasm broke. She whimpered when I pulled back and smirked. I stood and dug out a box of condoms from my bag, setting them on the nightstand as I took one and put it on. Her eyes followed my movements, her lips parting as she seemed to become a bit worried.

I chuckled as I climbed on the bed, caging her beneath me. "It will fit, agape." I began kissing her neck, biting and sucking lightly as she writhed beneath me. Lifting her legs onto my shoulders, I began pressing inside her already slick channel. "Fuck you feel so amazing, Avery," I groaned as she moaned, straining against my belt. I reached up and released her wrists as I began moving, our hips meeting at each thrust. When she came the second time, I quickly shifted onto my knees, pulling her to straddle me as she bounced up and down on my cock. Her large breasts jiggled in front of my face as I wrapped my mouth around her nipples, one after the other, biting firmly. Her head fell back as she moaned again, her fingers digging into my skin.

My fingers dug into her hips as she screamed out my name and came again. This time I fell over the edge with her, cumming in long bursts as I buried myself deep inside her. We were both breathless as I slid out of her and carried us to the shower. I threw away the condom as the shower warmed up, then began gently washing her body as she watched me. I knelt before her, running the washcloth over her clit and her eyes fluttered then locked on me. I placed a kiss on her stomach, my arms wrapping around her. "I love you, Avery."

Tears sprang to her face as she cupped mine, then knelt as well. "I love you too, Silas." I felt like my whole world just locked into place. Wherever she was, that's where I wanted to be.  

Author's Notes:  ...Silas...