CH-1 White Roses as Blessings

May this wheel of life keep turning and repeating , showing us new unseen pages of the future and its story stays forever in our hearts telling us that untill we are living on this earth we will keep getting new adventures in our daily life

May this wheel of life keep turning and repeating , showing us new unseen pages of the future and its story stays forever in our hearts telling us that untill we are living on this earth we will keep getting new adventures in our daily life .

I read it somewhere "If there were no difficulties in life then we would not even know that we are alive at all, because life is the name of difficulties" So in simple word this means that be happy that everyone human is dealing with something in there life's because these difficulties only keep us alive at the end of the day and give us the reason to get up the next day to fight this difficulties .

Well I look around the room my childhood room where I lived and spend my most of the childhood, my teenage years , the room where I came at the end of day when I get tired even if its from school , college, work or because of I didn't had a great day . Its the same room where I spent nights sitting alone on this very bed , sometimes sharing it with my siblings for a sleepover, sometimes sharing it with my parents or even sometimes I had no else other than me .

Each and every wall of this room reminds me how much I used to love this place well I still do but now things have changed with the time . The Royal Linton family which is used to know about its love , its legacy of always being together in every situation , where people used to dream about having a family like a Linton family , a perfect happy family but I guess not so perfect after all , the great Linton family shatter into pieces when the elder daughter aka me of this family decided to go against the family rules for one time and decided to complete her dreams there the whole Linton family shatter into pieces . We lost everything in the slightest desire of those moments .

But am I guilty about the choices I made years ago? Maybe I was at first but than I think it was one of the best decision of my life I ever made that I decided to finally give myself one chance to follow my dreams , choosing myself over anyone , choosing my freedom to live the way I want and Specially choosing the love of my life with whom I am going to spend my entire life . I am happy that choose this life for me and choose him aka my dearest husband with whom today I will get married infront of the whole world and everyone will know about Mr and Mrs Park.

I really wonder sometimes that is this going to be our happily ever after ? Maybe this time we will live once just once in peace? But than that reality of our life hit me hard and my dream of ever living in peace seems so far away and making me smile that I am even too stupid to think like that I mean our life's are filled with tragedies, full of adventures and so much of high voltage drama like its kind of some movie but its not and this is mine and my husband's reality which we accepted the day we bumped into that collage hallway .

Somewhere or other we both know that we fall in love there in that college hallway only and our love story is not going to be as easy as other couples but it will be filled with alot of unknown and dangerous adventure. Right adventurers let me not even get started on that thing because it makes me laugh and sad at the same time that how much we lost in this journey of our life just to come this far . So is that lost worth it or not?