CH-4 Way to Salvation

Jimin- Bastards won't even let me have my honeymoon at peace

Jimin- Bastards won't even let me have my honeymoon at peace .

He said mumbling but enough for all of us to hear as we saw two silhouettes at the end of alleyway and I sighed great just great.

Men 1- Come out we know its you .

We heard the voice of a men its the same voice of a men with whom I bumped into a store .

Men2- The lord of underground world come out surrender yourself to us before it gets hard for you .

Jimin-In your dreams motherfucker....

Jimin voice is calm but its laced with sarcasm and he is all relax like he knows how to get us out of here . He didn't leave my hand as he took out his gun from the back of his pant and followed by Arif and mukhtar fuck why my husband always have to he use a violence but than again situation like these are always violent .

Men1- We will count till 3 if you do-

Jimin-I won't even count so its better you leave me alone before this whole country had to face the deadly casualties. I just have to make one call and this whole beautiful country will be set down on fire .

We saw those two men's who are standing infront of us with there guns raised at us look at eachother in horror.

Arif- It won't take us time to this beautiful country and its innocent people.

Men2- You won't kill any innocent people not anymore we are here to catch you and your team.

Jimin- Maybe some other day officers right now I am not planning on getting caught.

Mukhtar-You heard us so leave now and go tell your upper authorities that we are in no mood to have a world war.

We heard footsteps running away but before both the men ran away the men who bumped me in store speak.

Men1- We will soon get you Park Jimin that too alive .

With that those officers ran away and I finally take a relax breath to only jimin pull me in his embrace in a tight hug .

Jimin-Its okay you don't have to be scared I am here for you love .

Suhani- Uh huh ....

He look at me with worried expressions but me scared? Not a chance more like I am curious to know what is going on ? And ofcourse wanted to kick my dear husband's balls for hiding things from me again as I clutch jimin's collar bringing him down to my level and I glare at him making him look at me in confusion while Arif and Mukhtar coughed .

Suhani- Dear Husband just wait until we reach our villa than I am kicking your balls for hiding things again from me .

Jimin- Uh Senòrita hear me baby .

His voice is soft and laced with honey while he speak to me and he is clearing his throat trying not to shutter oh god my husband is scared of his wife oh my god this is so funny to see .