CH-113 He's at better place now .

Jimin watched suhani who had her head resting on his chest while her eyes are totally different the once they held happiness, the Joy its not there but now replaced with something so broken, something so sad that he can't look into her eyes anymore

She doesn't blink , she doesn't even say anything its like she herself is a dead person but just breathing jimin pulled away from her and than without saying anything he rest his head on her laps hiding his face in her stomach and he took a deep shaky breath which turns out to be muffled voice of him crying.

Yes Jimin is crying finally letting it all out in his wife's laps while suhani tears also drop down as he heard jimin crying silently on her laps he hold her feets while he cry on them . His tears are the prove that he is also someone who can't take so much , his limit of losing his every happiness finsihed here along with his son and today he broke into million pieces.

Jimin- I am sor-sorry Senòrita I couldn't bring him back .

He hold her feet in apologising way just like she hold his begging him .

Jimin- I am sorry , I am sorry I couldn't protect our son . I am sorry .

His eyes are bloodshot red his tears falling onto her feets and than he look up at her who's still sitting there like a statue nit uttering a single word but her tears are slowly trailing down her cheeks he cupped her face in his hand and wipe her tears making her look at him as her eyes are blank .

Jimin- Talk to me , hit me , cry as much as you want but please don't be this way love , I can't see you like this , I couldn't please Senòrita come out and accept the reality .

Her more tears fall as she look at jimin and than look down at her hands which are shaking.

Suhani- He is here in my arms , he is sleeping look , our Rayne is here with us , he didn't go anywhere so you also don't cry , we shouldn't cry he is here , he is in my arms .

Jimin watched her hands and there's nothing but Suhani is imagine like she is holding Rayne as jimin wiped away his tears and hugged her while she keeps looking down at her hands outside of room Arif who is standing heard everything he couldn't hold himself back from crying as he heard his sahib and Sahiba going through the pain no parents ever wished to go through.

******