CH-16 Kace Migario Long lost Son

AUTHOR POV SOMEWHERE IN ITALY

AUTHOR POV
SOMEWHERE IN ITALY .

Its after midnight the night is so dark and cold , because if hurricane storm which comes out and a high alert in italy . Not even a single soul is outside everyone is indoors keeping themselves protected against the hurricane storm .

Two men's are in the room or it looks more like a house office one men in his young 20s with black long silky hairs , chocolate brown eyes which held no emotions in them , had golden sun kissed perfect skin tone with freckles and full lips . He is the perfection of men's looks young and handsome as heaven any girl could fall for his beautiful features .... His radiating energy will attract any women his a perfection of God in beauty.

Sitting on boss chair wearing black shirt and black pants the shirt fit him perfectly around his muscular chest and amazing biceps his hairs are back showing his forhead while he is holding a photograph and looking at it from last fifteen minutes.

While other men in the room sitting on couch and holding an icepack around his wounded eye which is blackish and blue , its not other than Jake Linton. He is groaning a little while massaging his eyes softly and slowly .

?- So these two are the one's who you wanted out of your life?

Jake- For god sake you asked that question like Twenty times already and my answer won't change I want that men out of my life .

?- and what about this gorgeous girl with him .

Jake- She is my daughter and his wife but don't do anything to her , your enemy is this men I just didn't have single photo of that men I took out this one .

The men on the chair look at Jake as he stood up from his chair and coming at front leaning against the desk and fold his arms on his chest fixing his gaze on Jake... While he pressed ice pack against his wound.

?- Park Jimin is it ?

Jake- Yes he is the one who wants to take over your gang.

?- Does he knows about me?

Jake- I don't think so , no one knows about you when you came back not even me . I didn't know kace Migario also had a son .

The men chuckled lightly looking at Jake .

?- What can I say dad always wanted to keep me away from this criminal world but I guess he couldn't because after all I am his blood .

Jake-Which makes you a boss .

Jake said rolling his eyes as he leaned back in the couch . Kace Migario the ex leader of gang Indigo who found dead in his hotel room no other than jake Linton only killed him and took over his gang after killing him in rome and according to rule 96 in rome if you kill someone than you take over there gang or buisness and thats what jake did but he did everything in a rush that he didn't know the men he killed who is kace Migario he also had a son and Now he is back to italy after getting to know his father is dead and someone else took over his gang .