CH-15 Weak Heart

Arif drove so fastly that in five minutes we are at headquarters and as soon as I am here I directly make my way to his office bursting through the door with panic filled inside of me

Arif drove so fastly that in five minutes we are at headquarters and as soon as I am here I directly make my way to his office bursting through the door with panic filled inside of me .

And the panic didn't calm down just too see yeri standing infront of jimin on the other side of desk while he is going through some files and I feel others eyes also at me , its eren , Mr Henderson with two other mens working on couch . Arif and Hawasa also comes behind me and look around the room as jimin glare at my way for disturbing him but I don't care my eyes are fixed on yeri and her innocent face I feel the fire in my chest is rising as my eyes fall on her feets and she is wearing the same dark green heels .

Yeri- Hey suhani ....all good ?

Eren-You scared us Mrs pa-

Suhani- Jimin !

Jimin- Mrs Park I understand that I told you can come to me anytime you want but not when I have no ide -

Suhani-I don't need anyone's permission to meet my own husband and I know you are angry with me but I have to talk to you . Personally.

He closed the file with a little force and than he stood up walking closer to me as his eyes fall on arif and Hawasa.

Jimin-Hawasa you want anything?

Hawasa-I came with suhani actually my car broke down in middle of nowhere so matthew will be here to pick me up.

She lied just as I told her to , I knew that I will find yeri here so in the car only I told Arif and Hawasa to not say a word infront of her and make her suspicious on us that we know who she really is , we will catch her red handed .

Jimin-Arif show hawasa a waiting area and offer her some tea , coffee.

Arif- Yes sahib.

They both give me a look before leaving the room as jimin finally turn his attention to me and shove his hands in his pocket looking at me with not so good stares .

Jimin- What is wrong with you ? Didn't you heard that I didn't want to talk to you?

He said growling with clenched teeth and looking at me angrily.

Suhani- You have to listen to me otherwise I won't leave from here .

Jimin-Than don't I'll leave ....yeri pick the file and come to meeting room .

He is about to walk away but I hold his left arm tightly stopping him from going further .

Suhani- You can get angry on me later on as much as you want I won't say a word but right now its very important for us to talk .

I stand infront of him closing the gap between us and looking upto him with tears in my eyes.

Suhani-Please....

His eyes show a hint if softness before they again went back to cold as he hold my wrist .

Jimin- You guys stay here only ...