CH-131 Different level of Pain

Jimin and I am sitting on chairs meanwhile the chief head of police station is flipping through the pages of file and I don't know what he is doing while we are sitting watching him

Jimin and I am sitting on chairs meanwhile the chief head of police station is flipping through the pages of file and I don't know what he is doing while we are sitting watching him . I am totally feeling numb seeing the other officers in the room is also present .

I totally doesn't know what to say or do here because my mind is replaying the only thing I did last night with Mr Anthony meanwhile my husband is so calm his cold gaze is fixed on officer and he really doesn't seem to care about anything right now .

Officer- Anthony is your cousin uncle?

Jimin- I never had any type of relation with him if you are asking that .

He cleared it already making officer look at jimin and nooded even the officer knew that he won't risk his job infront of him as officer eyes fall on me and I try to stay as calm as possible but I failed because I am fucking sweating which is not a good sign.

Officer- That Means your wife also doesn't had anything to do with Mr Anthony.

Jimin- No we don't.

Officer- My question is to you Mrs Park we got to know that you left the party in the middle only why do you left the party .

I look at Jimin for remembering that we got in argument but I tried to keep it simple.

Suhani- I don't feel well enough so I left .

Officer- What happened to you?

His questions are so leading that I am scared that I might spill everything.

Suhani- Um I have been over working myself lately so just fatigue and tiredness.

Officer- So you went home?

Suhani- Yes.

Officer- But from sources we got to know that you went to your hospital why is that?

Jimin- Your sources must have get the wrong information than because when I went home at the three in the morning my wife was home sleeping peacefully.

Officer- So does that mean You have no idea about what happened With Mr Anthony?

He had his gaze fixed on me and I shake my head as no .

Suhani- No the next day I got to know from my husband only .

Officer- Are you taken back by the news?

Suhani- I would say I am not much affected by it .

Officer- Why is that?

Jimin- Didn't I already told you we are not in any relation with Him .

The officer nooded as I look at him I don't get one thing that why he lieing with me ? He surely does find me in hospital than why did he lied about me being at home already.

Officer- Okay I got it anyway here Mrs Park we need to match your fingerprint I am sure you get to know that the one who killed Anthony is a women .

He put a finger print detect machine infront of me as I nooded slowly well this is it my finger prints will be surely going to match as I look at officer who waited for me to put my fingers on the machine .