CH-67 Our Hearts

Walking down the hallway to the hotel with him close behind me

Walking down the hallway to the hotel with him close behind me. I stopped at the door of our hotel room . It was locked he stopped behind me, so close that I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck. He reached in front of me, his hand sliding between me and the door as he slowly keyed in the entry code, prolonging the contact between his wrist and my groin.

Pressing his body against mine, I felt the heat from his skin even through both sets of our clothes. Then his other hand snaked around my waist until I was completely caged in by him. He was wearing my favorite cologne of his and the scent of him was heady and intoxicating. It was a complete, overwhelming assault of the senses and I suspected he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

His breath skated over my neck and our bodies were pressed so tightly together it was hard to make where I ended and he began.

Jimin- I am going to fuck you so damn hard .

He growled in my ear and I felt the rush of wet heat between my thighs as my legs trembled as I have been a quivering mess because of what he just said its not like he said it first time but he had said it to me so many times before.

"I'm going to fuck you so damn hard" its the only thing ranged in my head like a loop Dear God, he was going to nail me into oblivion. The lock opened with a loud click and Jimin pushed the door open allowing me to step inside. He followed me into the room, kicking the door closed behind us.

We directly walked into the bedroom Now nobody would hear a thing

We directly walked into the bedroom Now nobody would hear a thing. I turned around to face him and he stood there, staring at me, his eyes roaming over my body as though he were a starving lion and I was his prey.

Jimin- Take everything off except the panties and the heels.

He ordered. My hands trembled in anticipation as I reached for the zipper at the back of my dress and pulled it down. Then I shrugged the fabric off my shoulders and pulled the material down over my hips and legs until it was a pool of red at my feet. I unclasped my bra at the front and my heavy breasts sprung free - my nipples already hard under the heat of his gaze.

I dropped that too and stepped out of the dress. My Husband licked his lips as his gaze travelled over my body and down to my sheer, red panties.

Jimin-.They are fucking dangerous, Senòrita