CH-140 Pink roses , White Roses , Red Coral roses and Purple lavender Tulips.

As after a little power nap in red room I finally decided to came out as I got ready to go on work but before Going I decided to meet my husband who's in his office as I opened the door of his office and walked Inside found him sitting behind his ...

As after a little power nap in red room I finally decided to came out as I got ready to go on work but before Going I decided to meet my husband who's in his office as I opened the door of his office and walked Inside found him sitting behind his desk on chair , he is holding a almost half burnt cigratte between his fingers while he is looking out of window and he looks so deep in thoughts .

As I walked inside closing the door taking his attention as his eyes immediately meet mine and I walked towards him standing beside his chair .

Suhani- I am going to hospital. I might get late coming back so make sure you have dinner on time and do not wait for me .

He hold my wrist with his free hand and than softly pull me down to sit on his laps as he took a last puff of his cigratte before looking at me.

Jimin- Are you okay?

Suhani- Are you trying to ask that if you hurt me or not?

Jimin- Did I?

He ask softly as I shake my head as no before putting my hands around his neck I kissed his forhead .

Suhani- You could never hurt me .

He stroke my cheeks before putting my hair strand behind my ear .

Jimin- I'll wait for you at dinner and I would suggest that stay back and take rest .

Suhani- I can't got some important work and I had to finish that at any cost.

Jimin- I'll pick you up than .

Suhani- Sure .

He hold my hand in his and than lift them to kiss the back of them .

Jimin- I know whatever I might said you are hating me for that but you need to understand that I am not going to risk your life. I can't lose you.

Suhani- You won't lose me.

Jimin- Promise ?

Suhani- I promise.

I smiled kissing his lips softly before I got up and left his office going back to hospital.