CH-12 You still did it anyway

"Because that's not who you are , you can't see your dad dieing infront of your own eyes and biggest thing is you can't see your own husband killing your father"

My inner voice spoke again and its voice hit me like a train and a I hate myself for being this week and emotional for still thinking about a men who ruined my and jimin's life , ruined my mother's life , my siblings who got trolled on social media for there father leaving them , the society who talked badly about our family when the time he left us ..... And I hate myself even more that I still want this men to live who nearly got me and my husband killed .

Jake-What happened Suhani? Can't walk away from me? Don't have courage to see your father losing his life?

His voice break me from my thoughts and I look at him .

Suhani- I am not like you dad, who is cruel to ruin someone's life , I can't see my siblings crying over your dead body , can't see mom losing that one shred hope thay someday you will return back to her and can't let world blame my husband for killing you . He must've spilled so much of blood but yours dirty blood I can't let him to do it . You don't get to deserve peaceful death instead your biggest punishment will be that you live this way away from all of us .

Jake-Again trying to save me accept it?

Suhani-I have nothing to say to you so its better you leave from here .

Jake-Please butterfly don't turn your back on your dad .... I want to live with my family again, I want to come back in your guys life that's why I am here please butterfly talk to jimin to tell his men's to stop looking for me and trying to kill me .

Suhani-Why are you afraid? Aren't you the leader of the gang who got some special powers?

Jake- I did but jimin is underground lord he owns much more than me and I am sure he will get to Me in sometime. Save your dad please.

He begged infront of me his head is bow down infront of me and I look away can't see him this much vulnerable and my tears slip down my cheeks .

Suhani-Go away from here , run somewhere no one can find you .

Jake- I've been doing that from last few months please suhani save your dad and I will do anything you will tell me . I know you still care .

Suhani- Just know that I hate you till my dying day for not being there for me when I need you , for being the person who I never thought would hurt me , for not being there on my biggest day of life or for everything that ever happened.

He look at me and I wipe my tears and turn around finally walking out of church eventually running while crying silently and not seeing where I am going when I hit in a hard chest and eventually losing my all balance and to fall down but two arms are wrapped around my waist not letting me fall I have my eyes closed and I am hanging down .