CH-83 September 7

I feel so much bad that I left him behind when there's no one for him Looking upto him he rise me on my feet and making me sit beside him on couch I hugged him tightly crying like a child but he hold me softly, comforting while I cried can't stop ...

I feel so much bad that I left him behind when there's no one for him Looking upto him he rise me on my feet and making me sit beside him on couch I hugged him tightly crying like a child but he hold me softly, comforting while I cried can't stop myself from crying because this is really emotional for me , Meeting my grandfather after three months that too when the whole Linton family shattered into pieces.

Woohyun- You have no idea that how happy I am to see you back , I am finally relaxed now that you are here so stop crying my dear .

He wipe my tears and kissed my forhead.

Suhani- Dad and Mom they left us and I don't know where they are and I am sorry for everything happened , it was all to sudden that I had to leave with jimin , I am so sorry for leaving you and my siblings in the times of need .

He smiled sotthing my hairs softly.

Woohyun- You did what your responsibilities are my little girl and your first responsibility is your husband and there's nothing wrong in whatever you did , Sometimes you can't be available for everyone at a same time and its okay my dear , its not your fault okay .

I nooded and keep my head on his shoulder taking a deep breath as he is able to calm me down very well.

Suhani- We came back last night only , found that Elliot Grandfather is in hospital so we rushed there and there so many things gone wrong and Now I don't know how to get everything back to normal.

Woohyun-You don't have to do anything things will get back to normal eventually.

Suhani- Your friend is good now he will soon come back home .

Woohyun-Ofcourse he is going to for sure he won't be leaving me behind , we both will leave together just like our wives did .

He said laughing and I sulk at him sadly .

Suhani-You guys are not leaving okay not until I permit you to go besides don't you want to play with great grand child.

Woohyun- Ofcourse I want to but seeing you and jimin I think you guys are not even planning about kids .

Suhani- Oh I would love to correct you here because in just few months you will hold your great grand child.

Woohyun-What so you are telling me you are pregnant?

Suhani-Yes almost 3 months now .

He smiled and again kissed my forhead softly before crasseing my hairs.

Woohyun-If your grandma is here today than she will be the happiest person today .

Suhani-She is surely watching over us and surely being happy.

Woohyun-Oh lord that's such a good news.

I hugged him and he blessed me with his immense blessings.

Mark-What you are doing here?