CH-18 Underboss

Later that evening I am at home early and sitting in living room with Ayla well she came to meet me , but the exact reason is we wanted to discuss our new project, as I am her company brand ambassador so she had new project which she will soon lau...

Later that evening I am at home early and sitting in living room with Ayla well she came to meet me , but the exact reason is we wanted to discuss our new project, as I am her company brand ambassador so she had new project which she will soon launch gladly this fashion week is in england only with some charity show also .

Ayla- These are designs I have specially told ella to design for our company.

Suhani-These are so pretty.

Ayla-I know right and look at this makeup box its specially designed by Mr smith and came all the way from korea to here .

She said showing me the images of her new brand which is specially Makeup and outfits . As I select my outfit for the show and charity event .

Ayla- Your things will be ready before this week besides Jhope called me he said that he wanted to talk to you about some dance performance.

Suhani- Dance performance?

Ayla-Yes I don't know about much in detail so maybe you could meet up with him or talk to him in call .

Suhani- Ok I will do it anyway tell me is your other models are ready for this fashion week.

Ayla- Honestly work is in progress and everything is really hectic lately you know I don't even getting time to spend time with gracy I drop her off to mom and dad place because jungkook is also busy with his next album project.

Suhani- Oh girl I can feel the pain but don't worry I know you will work out the things .

Ayla- I just wish last night me and jungkook also had a discussion about that we can't give any time to gracy and just look at her she is growing too fastly and We both are afraid that we can't have any time with her , it's really tough to handle things when we have a child .

Suhani- You guys are Just overthinking too much gracy is here only you guy's just have to do the time management that's it .

Ayla- Actually you were right that's why after rhe coronation ceremony and fashion week me and Jungkook is deciding to have trip with gracy and spend some quality time with her .

Suhani-Ofcourse you guys should really go that's such a good idea Besides this is the time where you guys can make good memories.

Ayla-I know right anyway coming on the coronation ceremony mom told me the preparations were started and brother also agreed.

Suhani-Yeah she came to me yesterday with this request that I will talk to him so I did and this morning told him to talk to dad once .

Ayla-Yeah you don't know how happy mom really sounds but than she also talk about some family meeting which is Tommrow on which she really sound little worried and jungkook also told me he got the invitation brother is inviting for a family meeting.

I nooded at her as I pour the tea which is kept on table for both of us .

Suhani- Yeah family meeting jimin told me about it , I also got news anyway I don't know much about it all he said I will get to know tomorrow.