CH-145 Smart Move

After a long shower Jimin and I finally get ready , coming into the bedroom I wore my shorts under the tshirt as I saw Jimin talking to someone on phone, he seems to tell about the person what happened today and I heard him , first I thought its j...

After a long shower Jimin and I finally get ready , coming into the bedroom I wore my shorts under the tshirt as I saw Jimin talking to someone on phone, he seems to tell about the person what happened today and I heard him , first I thought its jungkook but than he said some kind of name which I don't catch properly so its not Jungkook.

I heard him telling that person about how they all have to hide in the underground tunnel of the city for hours because the city got on curfew and they doesn't had anywhere to go and it all gets so worse when swayer got hit by bullets and he is bleeding to death but gladly they were able to get away when the back-up arrived .

I swear whatever he told it sounds worse and I couldn't even imagine what they must've all felt in that moment, Jimin also told the person that he is just near to get hit by the police officer but gladly he is on time to Dodge that bullet and when he tell that to a person he glanced at my way and I glare at him making him smile .

Jimin- Hmm right she is giving me death stares .

He talked about me and I rolled my eyes and than suddenly he laughed.

Jimin- That will be bad for both of us anyway enjoy your honeymoon man I will talk to you later.

He hunged up the call and than look at me .

Suhani- Who was that?

Jimin- My old friend.

Suhani- Come downstairs lets have dinner.

I pick up his bulletproof jacket and throw it towards him wanting it to hit his face but men is always ready and in alert mode he catch it on time before it could hit his face .

Suhani- Arif told me to give it back to you .

Jimin- Woah little lblis calm down , this is not how you return the things back .

I glare at him at his cockiness and he chuckled before keeping the jacket away he hold my wrist and pull me closer to his body and hold me tightly against him he look into my eyes while playing with my cheeks stroking it lovingly.

Jimin- Still angry ? After I gave you a best orgasm of your life in the shower.

Suhani- Sex is not going to fix my mood , and you can't expect me to be fucking calm when you just told your old friend that a bullet almost hit you and could've killed you .

Jimin- Yeah but it didn't and I am all safe and sound standing infront of you that too alive .

Suhani- Yeah but a bullet is still a fucking bullet so don't expect me to be calm and happy.

I am about to push him away but he just grip me tightly against him by my waist.

Jimin- Okay fine , I am sorry it won't happen again next time .

Suhani- You mean dodging the bullet?

Jimin- No I mean I will not come infront of the bullet , it can come infront of me and when it does I am going to stop it and tell the bullet that please don't hit me , my wife would get angry if you will hit me so you please change your direction.