CH-161 Yearning for eachother.

Kyile- Where are we going Jimin?

Kyile asked this second time as I and Jungkook entered in the basement finally , this is the secret basement about which suhani also doesn't had any idea about.

Jimin- Today I am going to show you that side of my world which you should know quite early .

Kyile- That means?

Jimin- Just wait and watch .

I told her and only she got silent jungkook who is walking at front finally stopped infront of the door he look at me .

Jungkook- You sure about this?

Jimin- Ofcourse she had to know everything afterall.

Jungkook nooded before he took out his gun ofcourse to show kyile who gasped in surprise but I know that was all just a act of her , she is afraid of gun that's impossible. He finally turn the door knob and we all walked inside the room which is nothing but the torture cell .

Walking in I saw Mukhtar , Tobby , Swayer , Scott standing in the room with there rifles at every corner

Walking in I saw Mukhtar , Tobby , Swayer , Scott standing in the room with there rifles at every corner. The Five FBI officers which kyile only brought here is kneel down on concrete floor with there hands tied behind there backs and there mouth is taped .

I watch kyile who's face went pale seeing those officers I know she is surprised but she is too stunned to even speak .

Jimin- Come .

I hold her wrist wanting her to face her own teammates but she seems to be stuck on her place before her eyes found mine .

Kyile- Wha-what ar-are you doi-doing?

Jimin- Showing you my world...

I finally pull her behind me and stand infront of those officers who lift there heads and watch kyile , and the fact that kyile is looking everywhere but those officers.

Jimin- This is my real world Kyile , I do illegal works , run so many buisness which are illegal and I had murdered more than people you can even imagine in my world whoever comes between me and my work I finish them off so in short it means I am the Park Jimin , the criminal, the wanted underground lord , and so many countries want me but they can't catch me .