CH-69 Murder?

Getting My sister evelyn ready as Irene is helping me while ella is breast feeding leila while evelyn is just looking down at her laps and I know that she is been feeling so nervous but she won't say anything I know her more than anyone she will k...

Getting My sister evelyn ready as Irene is helping me while ella is breast feeding leila while evelyn is just looking down at her laps and I know that she is been feeling so nervous but she won't say anything I know her more than anyone she will keep her thoughts in her mind only but she also very well known how to deal with it , thats a difference between my ella and evelyn where ella can't figure out things easily but evelyn can do it very well.

But in the circumstances she is getting engaged surely be nerve wrecking for her. As Irene did her Ritual of making evelyn wear a royal pendant as I look at ella who is smiling while putting leila to sleep she is been crying for few hours for now so ella decided to put her to sleep.

Irene- Suhani sister is there something else to do?

Suhani- Just call maa she will take off her evil eyes before she walked out in the party.

Ella-I will call mom you just look for leila .

I take Leila from her and holding her in my arms while she is sleeping and Irene also walked out while I roam back and forth with leila in my arms , she is sleeping quietly as my eyes fall on evelyn who is looking at herself in the mirror .

Suhani- What happened? Didn't you like your look?

I said taking a seat on the next chair beside her and she look at me smiling.

Evelyn-No everything is perfect I look pretty.

Suhani- Oh you look more than just pretty, I am sure eden won't be able to take his eyes off you .

She chuckled at my statement and than she softly crasses Leila cheeks with the back of her hand admiring her cute little baby face .

Evelyn-She just looks like ella .

Suhani-Little ella precisely.

Evelyn-Yes little ella .

We both smiled and look at leila surely leila is the only child born in our Linton family so ofcourse she is adored by everyone Specially her uncle mark and her aunts .

Evelyn- Sometimes I think that we all really deserves all of this ? Like can't we be just a normal happy family ?

Suhani-Evelyn its not time to think about all these things just focus on the brighter side of your future now .

Evelyn- I really want to do sister but everytime I see our dad , I just hate him for what he did with us and our whole family because of him only I am standing on this position of my life .

Suhani-What do you mean by this position? Are you not happy that you are getting engaged to eden instead of that Lorenzo guy?

Evelyn- That's not what I meant but sister are we not doing wrong with eden ? I mean he doesn't know why I am marrying him , the reason to get engaged with him is mainly because you and Jimin brother wanted to protect me .