CH-80 The Storm

Jodha- Hume apki bhaut yaad ayegi

Suhani- Mujhe bhi and jodha for everything Thank you so much.

I hugged her as she hugged me in a very comforting way crasseing my back.

Jodha-Apna khayal rakhna .

I nooded and than walked to hug siya, noor and pallavi .

Siya- Come back soon .

Suhani- Now this time you guys come to England okay I will tell your dad's to bring you guys .

They nooded as saleem and Danish also smiled bowing to me and I nooded walking back to Jimin who is talking to Mukhtar I look at everyone as ayesha and jodha waved at me and I smile waving back, and just by looking at these smiling faces with whom I had grew the purest relationship in just last three months now it's time to bid my goodbye to them.

And life can be full of surprises because only few hours ago I am happily enjoying my day with all these people and now it's time I walk away from them .

We are going back to England because Elliot Grandfather had a heart stroke and he is admitted in the hospital and ofcourse now we have to go there's no way Jimin and I can stay back.... We may don't care about anyone but ofcourse our grandparents are the only person in the world who we both love so much .

Specially for Jimin his grandparents really mean so much to him when grace Grandma left us only I know it took him time to get over her death and about Elliot Grandfather if in the whole family if Jimin is only close to someone other than me is Elliot Grandfather and ofcourse so does me so there's no way we won't be there for him....

Jimin- Senòrita?

I look at him as he hold me around by my waist and I nooded .

Suhani-Yeah lets go.

He nooded as he also look at everyone and he passed a little smile and I waved back and walked out of house I didn't bring anything with me when I came here but ofcourse I am taking so many memories with me , so many indian snacks which ayesha and jodha packed for me, and all those things which became my favourite they also packed me few sarees, siya , noor, pallavi and I we four have our own memories of playing around this house and with danish and saleem all those video games I played and every happy memory I make with this family I am taking everything with me .

Jimin opened the door for me and I get in passenger seat as he signalled me to wear seatbelt I look at everyone and the whole house everyone is waving at me and I feel my tears slipping down and from other side jodha and Ayesha also shedding tears while waving at me .

Jimin- Don't cry Senòrita.

I look at him who get in his seat and wearing seatbelt he start the car as he hand me his handkerchief and I wipe my tears . We drove away while I keep waving at them untill they are out of my sight as I saw other cars also following us , mukhtar and arif are also coming back with us .