CH-44 Not a Normal life

The next morning I woke up pretty late but its not something to worry about I am going to work hald day today so streching in bed I finally opened my eyes just to see besides me jimin is sleeping peacefully his injured arm is resting around me whi...

The next morning I woke up pretty late but its not something to worry about I am going to work hald day today so streching in bed I finally opened my eyes just to see besides me jimin is sleeping peacefully his injured arm is resting around me while his face is hidden in the crook of my neck .

He is in a deep sleep which is actually a work of medicine's I reached to keep his hair out of his face and looking at his bruised cheek which is healing softly I kiss his head and carefully taking his arm off me and going to place it on cushion but he again hold me and pulled me close to him making me smile .

Suhani- Good morning baby .

I didn't heard any response I guess he is still in sleep but he surely had his senses awake I crasses his arm before finally taking off his arm around me and placing it on soft pillow .

I fix the duvet around him before again kissing the top of his head turning off the lights and closing the folds of the window I make sure he rests properly. After that I picked my jacket and our shoes from floor with other scattered things around the room , I went to wardrobe to put our shoes before moving to bathroom to put the dirty clothes in laundry basket with that I also did my morning routine .

 After that I picked my jacket and our shoes from floor with other scattered things around the room , I went to wardrobe to put our shoes before moving to bathroom to put the dirty clothes in laundry basket with that I also did my morning routine

I took my time in shower I really wanted to relax in warm shower so when I am done I came in wardrobe to get ready for the day I took out maroon shirt with Black skinny jeans. I didn't do any makeup but dry my hairs with dryer I washed them today as when I dried them I apply my lotion and nude shade lipstick with that I am done .

Moving to jimin's wardrobe I took out comfortable clothes for him as I am about to move out my eyes move to my purse which is in Jimin's wardrobe for sure in hurry natalie keep it in his chest of drawers as I took it out and then found the envelope which yesterday officer max gave me .

As I totally forgot to look into this information I hurriedly tear the envelope taking out a single printed paper its an legal document of the police station as I start reading it , it a bail application of yeri that she is getting bail from prison and all the charges are been taking away .

I look at the lawyer names which is one of the famous lawyer Lee Ju song of England ofcourse by the lawyer only I can tell that who took out yeri from out of the prison its Min Yoongi Yes Yoongi it is and Lawyer Lee Ju song works for Yoongi only he is his personal lawyer .