CH-112 A Parent's Grief

AUTHOR POV

As soon as Suhani and Jimin rushed home they came in bedroom where Natalie had taken Rayen to calm him down because he's continuously crying

As soon as Suhani and Jimin rushed home they came in bedroom where Natalie had taken Rayen to calm him down because he's continuously crying . Suhani instantaneous get on bed as she pick rayne in her arms .

Suhani- Rayne baby what happened, it's okay mumma is here . Stop crying.

She hold him to her chest cradling him but he didn't stop crying she crasses his back softly trying to calm him down but it doesn't matter as Jimin look at his wife and son with worried he turned too Natalie .

Jimin- What happened?

Natalie- Little Master woke up crying so I thought he's hungry I fed him the milk which Mrs Park filled in the bottle but than he puked the milk out and from than only he started crying and having hiccups .

Suhani- Why didn't you inform me Natalie if he vomitted the milk .

She hurriedly layed rayne down on bed and started crasseing his tummy she took off his big warm clothes to get him some air .

Suhani- He must be having gas .

Ayla- Yeah it happens with little kids suhani get him help through his gas .

As suhani use the doctors way getting both the legs of rayne and pressed them against his stomach to pass on his fart but it doesn't help as she get him in his arms and started pacing around crasseing his back

Jihye- Natalie do one thing get the cumin seed water it will relieve rayane if he's having gas .

As Natalie nooded and jihye walled to suhani as they both try to calm him down but he just doesn't stop crying as suhani also started crying.

Suhani- Maa he never cries this much .

Natalie- Its okay dear its alright he will be okay .

Suhani- Jimin look he is crying too much .

As jimin walked around and get rayne in his arms cradling him crasseing his back.

Jimin- Okay my little boy calm down now you are worrying mumma and dad, it's okay we are here now .

Suhani- God what's the problem with him?

Jimin looked at crying suhani who is worrying as Rayne didn't stop crying.

Jennie- Lets call Doctor.

Jungkook- I'll call Dr Suzan .

He took out his phone as he make a call when Rayne coughed so little and Jimin stopped cradling him when he felt something on his shoulder he look at Rayne.

Jimin- He puked more milk .

He hold Rayne on his other shoulder while suhani get the napkin and wipe Rayne's face and Jimin layes him on bed and suhani jimin both sat on either side of bed looking at Rayne.