CH-97 Always be with you

Jimin-I told you to have some patience amd calm but you never hear what I got to say

Jimin-I told you to have some patience amd calm but you never hear what I got to say .

Suhani-Oh are you sure about that? If I don't hear you than today we both must've not be standing at this point in our lives.

I backfire him which makes him more annoyed as he sighed deeply looking at Dr Eunwoo who os still unconscious and now tied to a chair , when I hit him he fall unconscious after that mukhtar, Arif and my husband instantly came to the room they tied him to a chair meanwhile my husband is angry about why I hit him.

Ofcourse its not like he felt bad or something but he specially give me instructions before I came to Meet Dr Eunwoo that I need to keep my anger in control and have to be patience but I just couldn't hold it back after seeing this man , I really feel like ruining him till he is mixed in the soil and I hit him hard.

Hard enough that till now he didn't come back to his senses even tho Arif tried to wake him up by throwing a cold bucket water on him but still he didn't wake up which makes my husband more frustrated because there are few things which we wanted to discuss with Dr Eunwoo but now I messed this up .

Arif-Sahib I think we need to take him to hospital he is not going to wake up .

Suhani-Wait What? You guys are not going to take him to hospital okay .

Jimin-Okay than if you have better plan to get him in senses than go ahead because you hit him so hard that I think he even remember that he also have to woke up .

Suhani-First of all you stop getting frustrate on me , second thing this mem deserves that punch not only the punch but he deserves more than that third thing is that we won't take him to hospital we'll wait for him to wake up .

Jimin-We don't have all day Mrs Park.

He said getting into my face his eye's are dark meanwhile his deep voice send a shiver down my spine my eyes travelled down to his plump soft lips oh god I want to feel them again even tho just few minutes ago before coming here we had our kiss but I want to taste him again .

Jimin- Stop it Mrs Park.

He said looking back at arif and I also looked away knowing that I am thinking about something else which is impossible at this moment.

Arif-Shall we took him to hospital?

Jimin- Call the doc-

Suhani-No need of that let me see .

I cut them off and went to see Dr Eunwoo checking his pulse rate and it's normal .

Suhani- Get a warm water.

I said and mukhtar went to get warm water as jimin give me suspicious look .

Suhani-What why are you looking at me like that?

Jimin-Why do you need warm water?

Suhani- Don't you want me to wake him up?

I asked and he went silent as Mukhtar finally get a glass of warm water and before everyone of them could proceed I splash the warm water on Eunwoo face hitting it well ofcourse I am not planning to treat this men no way as jimin hold my wrist and pull me to his side glaring at me and I smiled widely at him.