CH-153 Love Makes Life Live .

Suhani- Jimin ?

Suhani- Jimin ?

She pushed button on monitor as it stopped beeping before she look at Jimin who is hissing in pain and opening his eyes he try to adjust them . Suhani keep her hand on his forhead stroking it .

Suhani- Its fine, you are okay .

She mumbled looking at Jimin slowly opened his eyes before he blink twice and look at the ceiling.

Suhani- Hey how are you feeling?

She take his attention making him turn his head towards her as Jimin look at suhani seeing her tears are slipping down her cheeks as she smiled through her tears .

Suhani- Thank God you wake up , I was so sca-

Jimin- Who.... a-are yo-you?

His voice is raspy but enough for suhani to hear as she look at him with confusion .

Suhani- Wha-what ? Jim-jimin it's me .

Jimin- Who? I don-don't know yo-you.

Suhani stumbled back with jimin's confession as he looks clueless to her , he is looking at her with empty eyes his eyes don't remember suhani anymore.

Suhani- N-no n-no .

Her tears fall down she is ready to have breakdown but Jimin suddenly start smiling and suhani frowned at him .

Jimin- Nah Just kidding.

He said smiling making suhani cry while she hit his chest making him groan in pain.

Suhani- What the hell you scared me !

Jimin- Uhh It hurts Mrs Park.

He said groaning but than he pull her to sit down on bed infront of him.

Suhani- Show me .

She start checking him but than he reached to touch her cheeks Which had tears tears he wipe them softly.

Jimin- I hate these tears .

Suhani look at him with gloomy face as Jimin understood that she is not in condition to say anything as he softly pull her down on his chest and suhani hugged him while she can't hold herself back, she started sobbing on his chest loudly, weeping like a small girl .

Jimin- It's alright, I am awake now ....stop crying love .

Suhani hold him tightly burying her face in the crook of his neck crying and getting his tshirt wet with her tears as Jimin stoke her head as he also closed his eyes letting her take it all out while he also relax himself holding the love of his life in his arms as both of them showed there longing for each other specially suhani who didn't stopped crying for even a minute .

Even tho Jimin tried to console her tell her that he's fine but she is just not stopping only she knows how much scared she's been from last night and what have she been through in just last fifteen to sixteen hours only she knew that pain and Jimin just hold her letting it all out.