CH-119 I'm Alone

Jimin- What do you mean she didn't came home whole night? Didn't I told you to inform arif to take her home

Mukhtar- I did Mr Park and Arif said that she said there's an emergency at hospital.

Jimin- You should have informed me .

Mukhtar- I do messaged you but you didn't see .

Jimin closed his eyes in annoyance as he remember he switched off his phone last night he opened his eyes and look at mukhtar .

Jimin- Where is she now? Still at hospital?

Mukhtar- Arif is bringing her home they are on there way.

Jimin nooded as he sat on couch hating himself about what he did last night with his own wife , he remembered that suhani wanted to say something to him but he left her before she can and its makes him hate himself in the moment , as he knows very well that suhani is actually trying after a long time to fix there relationship and he messed up everything.

As the door of the front door of entrance got open and he heard Arif voice.

Arif- You should really take a rest today , stay at home .

Suhani- We'll leave in few minutes Arif I need to work .

She said walking Inside as Arif is behind her only she didn't notice jimin's presence untill jimin stood up from couch .

Jimin- Senòrita...

She stopped looking at him and her eyes hold no emotions at all and jimin saw it too .

Arif- Sahib now only you can make her understand she is been working whole night and now she is again to work .

Jimin- You can leave Arif.

He bowed leaving and do does mukhtar as Jimin walked towards suhani who is standing at her place .

Jimin- What's this behaviour Love? I told you to come home .

He stand close to her ready to pull her in his arms but suhani's next word took him aback in surprise and filled him with guilt.

Suhani- This is not a home for me anymore Jimin but a place which suffocates me .

Jimin-Look I am sorry for last night but it was urgent you need to understand.

Suhani- No its totally fine I am not angry about last night really I don't care its okay , its not your fault its mine only I ruined our relationship after everything happened and I accept it .

Jimin eyes softened as he heard her words and her voice is small but there are not much emotions in her eyes as he tried to hug her but she step back and turn around to leave and walking upstairs while Jimin watched her walking away, her pace is slower while she walk he ran his fingers through his hairs as he realised how much he messed up.