CH-7 Adventurous Honeymoon

Suhani-Baby please two more photos

I said giving a pose to my husband who is holding the camera while he looks already annoyed by my photo session but he didn't said anything well its time me and jimin decided to continue our honeymoon tour and we came to photo gallery of greece to tour around well its actually an amazing experience.

Jimin- Senòrita you already got more than hundred of photos and they are all from one place .

Suhani- Thats nothing baby I have so many photos from every place come on now click it .

I gave him pose and he click my photo and I smile going towards him to take a look for the photos well is there anything this men is not good at he clicked an amazing pics of mine .

Jimin-Satisfied?

Suhani-I am surely posting them later on my social media with hastag second honeymoon.

Jimin- Senòrita I really get confused with your different types of personalities you always amaze me .

We started walking while my hand is wrapped around his arm and he is smiling.

Suhani- Mr Park let me make your doubt clear tell me which personality of mine confuse you .

Jimin- Sometimes I wonder are you the same women I married who I met years ago like when you are at work you are all professional you have different aura , when you are at home your behaviour is different more like a soft , kind women like a housewife and not even let me get started when you are in bed you are totally different and right now you are literally a ball of sunshine bubbly personality.

Suhani-I Can say the same to you Mr Park you also have so many different personalities.

Jimin- I am usually the same .

Suhani-You mean cold , rude , arrogant bastard .

He look at me with a raised eyebrows and I smile .

Jimin- Very bad Mrs Park this is not how you talk to your husband.

Suhani- We are here talking about personalities Mr Park and maybe most of the time you have this cold , dark icy aura surrounding you but when you are with me I can also say you are totally different and not even get me started when it comes to bed .

Jimin- With you I am just wat too comfortable or should I say with you I don't feel like showing my that cold , rude , arrogant bastard side.

Suhani-Well than you also do the same with me you bring out that inner kid from inside me and I enjoy being in your company.

He nooded as he understood what I meant while he hold my hand we start climbing stairs
He is walking at Front while I am walking behind him with holding eachother hands .
The evening in greece is actually amazing and greece had a summer season at evening time there's slow breeze which flow around and making the environment pretty