CH-149 Control Freak

TWO WEEKS LATER JIMIN POV

TWO WEEKS LATER
JIMIN POV

Jimin- Yes you better be home Mrs Park otherwise things aren't going to end well.

Suhani- What are you gonna do huh? Isn't that one week enough for you that you literally locked me up in the fucking home .

Jimin- Yes because you are the one who are making things hard and didn't left me with any choice .

Suhani- You are the one who is being such a
Jerk to me .

Jimin- Now you mention it , you better remember it was you who is being stubborn and now you fucking ran away .

Suhani- I don't ran away!

Jimin- Yeah well I forgot you fucking escaped!

Suhani- Such a dick you are Jimin.

Jimin- I don't care you better be home till the time I return back otherwise you will be regretting and I will immediately fly to you if till night you are not home .

Suhani- FUCK YOU !

Jimin- Yeah Sure I will just come back home once and I am fucking serious!

She hunged up the video call in anger and I also clenched my fist before slamming it down on my desk in anger.

Jungkook- Woah Man Calm down no need to be this much angry.

I look at him who is sitting on couch while reading newspaper and I closed my eyes taking a deep breath trying to relax my nerves but it doesn't help as I stood up from my chair pushing it backward and Ran my fingers through my hairs .

Jimin- She fucking love going against my decisions . Every fucking time !

Jungkook- That's the first reason why you wifed her up year's ago , you love her this wild side .

Jimin- Shut up Jungkook, you are really not helping.

I told him on which he just chuckled and continued reading his newspaper and I walked to the window taking out a pack of cigarette and pulling out a cigrate keeping it between my lips I lit my cigrate and start smoking finally feeling relaxed but not much I am so angry filled with frustration and annoyance.

And the one who is behind all these things is actually my wife . Right Mrs Park Suhani who is nothing but a real troublemaker she loves giving me troubles . This time she literally ran away from home well yes I would be using that word she ran away this morning without even informing me but fucking leave a message to me telling me that she is going to Germany to meet Dr Carla.

Right! She went to meet Dr Carla even tho I told her to that she doesn't have to go Germany , I stopped her last week from going to Germany when I get to know that she already got her appointment fixed with Dr Carla the first time she told me she wanted to meet her I clearly told her no but still than she just doesn't stop and than planned on going last week but than I stopped her, locked her at our home for straight a week well its not like I don't have any choice .