CH-100 Uneasy Feelings

Its been ten minutes since I am sitting in the car and there's a pin drop silence between both of us , none of us said anything to eachother but the silence is not at all awkward but as always its comfortable

Now and then I keep glancing at him as he is driving at normal pace he is driving with one hand while the other hand is resting on the window he is crasseing his head looking calm but I know he is not he wants to say so many things .

I leaned back in my seat taking a deep breath which makes him look at me but instantly look away. As I look out of window watching the scenery passing by thinking about Yeri well she's the only one who is cursed and Now I have to find her bring her to Antonio so he can remove the curse from him .

Wait a second...last time I checked up on yeri , she is with yoongi does that mean she is still with him and yoongi is helping her because he knew who yeri is , she is Teresa's sister thats why he helped her getting out of prison well it all makes sense now but does yoongi knows about everything happened with Gilbert family, does he know about this curse and all ?

I don't know but I think I am gonna find out as soon as I am getting back to home I will contact yoongi to meet me and I will tell him everything maybe he can help yeri bring her to Antonio because I am sure after what happened yeri will never going to trust me so I had to take Yoongi's help only .

As I am busy in thinking but I also felt stares on me so I turn to see him who is looking at me for sure trying to figure out what I am thinking about.

Suhani- When we are returning home?

He look back at road as I finally broke the silence.

Jimin- Whenever you are done with your missions.

He said in his cold tone as which I really didn't like much whenever he talk like that .

Suhani- I can explain.

This makes him chuckle in sarcastic manner while I look away from him Knowing he will keep his cold act now . As suddenly the car stopped with a jerk and I am jerked forward but gladly the seatbelt hold me back and protected me as I turn to look at jimin .

Suhani- What are you doing?

I asked raising my voice a little because of how hardly he pulled onto brakes . He unbuckle his seatbelt and took out his phone calling someone while keeping his eyes fixed on me .

Jimin- You guys keep moving no need to stop .

He said ordering on call before he finally throw his phone at the back of the seat and it land perfectly on seat his dark icy blue eyes met mine his jaw is clenched tightly while he is looking annoyed .

Suhani- What happened? Why we are not moving.

Jimin- We are not going to move untill you will tell me everything.

Suhani- Oh so now you want to know but earlier I asked you than you showed me your cold fuck-

He reached to hold my jaw and bring his face closer to mine he cupped my jaw little too tight untill I felt pain in my jaw , he reached to opened my seatbelt.