CH-32 Can't let You Go

AUTHOR POV

Ana is at home all alone its not so late so she is still awake working on laptop well now the buisness is in her hands even tho she just hold the manager position still she works so she is sitting on couch focused on her work

Ana is at home all alone its not so late so she is still awake working on laptop well now the buisness is in her hands even tho she just hold the manager position still she works so she is sitting on couch focused on her work .

No one is at home leaving her and few servant's Surely Mark is on his late night practice , Irene who is now Ana's daughter in law will surely on her tour in vegas and About Evelyn well she will be here after her work will be finsihed and about Woohyun who usually lives with his friend Elliot in Park mansion only some nights he also come here to stay with Ana knowing that sometimes she lives all alone in the giant Mansion.

Recently Ana is little worried about evelyn because now evelyn is grown up in a beautiful woman and for sure its time for her to get married as there's no one in Evelyn life who Evelyn like personally because if there would be someone than Ana is ready to marry Evelyn to that person but as there's no one so It only leaves Ana with a lasy option to find a perfect and best boy for her evelyn and arrange her marriage because everyone is married in her kids and the only one left is Evelyn .

As Ana is typing she hear the doorbell ringing of the house .

Ana- Leadfeld go and Look who it is , I guess it's Evelyn.

As leadfeld heard Ana he came from inside the house and walking out to open the door after few seconds Leadfeld came running in room

Leadfeld- Mrs Linton .

Ana-Yes leadfeld.

Leadfeld- Officers are here to meet you .

Ana look up from her laptop and look at two police officers who entered the room as she frowned she had no idea why police is here and what they are doing at her she got up from couch as those officers bowed to her .

Ana-Hello officer's how can I help you?

Officer-Mrs Linton is Evelyn Linton your daughter?

Ana-Yes she is why what happened Officer ?

Officer 2- Mrs Linton you need to come with us on urgent basis Your daughter is admitted in City hospital she had a major accident on H-24 highway.

Ana gasped for air as she stumbled back surely can't believe whatever officers said , she feel numb hearing about Evelyn as whatever Officers said next she couldn't hear it leadfeld ran towards her and hold her steady .

Leadfeld- Mrs Linton you should go now please hold yourself.

Ana- Oh my god ....

******
SUHANI POV

******SUHANI POV