CH-163 Is this what we call peace ?

SUHANI POV
FIVE DAYS LATER

SUHANI POV FIVE DAYS LATER

New Beginnings

If I have learned anything this year, it's that I won't ever be ready for what life throws at me. I will never be adequately prepared. I won't have the right words when it counts for something. I won't know the right answer when fate itself is staring me down.

I've learned I can go on waiting for something, sustained by hope and nothing more, or I can put it to one side and shrug my shoulders. Bravely accept the fact that I can't keep my heart safe any more than I can stop love from taking everything from me.

I have learned to stop saying yes when I don't mean it- to live as authentically as I know how. To allow the tips of my fingers to skirt the darkness, as long as I remember to keep my eyes fixed on the light. And as one door opens and another closes, I will move forward with the knowledge that unlike so many others, I have another year ahead of me another shot at making it all the way around the sun, and a chance to get it right this time 'round.

There are so many things in life we can't explain. Often times things happen for a reason and we are forced to deal with the outcome. There are people I think about everyday who are no longer present in my life. Simply due to choices made by themselves or an ongoing persuasion by others. I have grown to accept reality and move on. Everybody knows how much I smile and keep my head up, but there is hurt and pain underneath because I remember it always gets better. Somehow, someway. I'm not perfect. I've also made mistakes. Everybody has the opportunity to change things and make a positive difference and I beat myself up every day when I can't help someone. Sometimes I feel like my best isn't good enough. No matter what I'll always try my best. I. Will. Always. Try. My. Best. new beginnings

I read it somewhere and it goes like If it's that some things must change and end for life to truly begin. I never expected myself to be so at peace with everything in my life now, but it's a welcome reprieve from the hurt I have felt previously. In the past years I have loved and lost, flirted and ghosted, hurt and healed. it's been a transformative experience and although painful at times to self reflect, I hope we all get the chance to. I've not been perfect, and I've never pretended, but I have given my entire heart and soul in everything i've ever done. whether it was a girls night, or loving him with my all mt heart; i've been 110% in. In my newest beginning I'm only hoping for the opportunity to share my soul with those who value it, meet more people that help me see the light, and to become more of the person I strive to be.

Yes, this is my new beginning in life five days had been past since my life take a turn but I guess whatever happens, happens for good even tho now and than I struggle to live through it all but at the end of the day I got only myself so I am doing better, got new job not as any doctor nor as any receptionist but as a teacher in the college of this village its not such a big college but Yeah I already love working there .

I bind my hairs in a ponytail and pack my bag putting my ipad , my charger and few books which I take on work to kill my time whenever I got free period I wore the sweater because now winter's are just around the corner and I can't take the risk of catching cold .