CH-148 My shattered Hopes .

Sitting around the dinning area everyone of us  having dinner meanwhile my husband who is being so bossy

Jimin- You need to finish all of this after that you will have this Protein shake .

Suhani- Jimin its too much I can't eat this .

He pick the fork and put it on watermelon peice from his own plate and keep it on my lips .

Jimin- You need to have your full energy love .

I open my mouth and he fed me . I eat watermelon looking at everyone around the table and all of them are quitely having there breakfast.

Suhani- I don't have that big appetite Jimin.

Jimin- Rule Number 5 - To be strong enough you need to eat healthy and good food , so if you want to become the capable of being the part of team you need to prove that by being strong and only food can make you strong but if not than ... there's more way to make you eat tell me I can do it .

I stare at him with not so good stares and he calmy not caring about my stares eats his breakfast.

Jimin- The food will not finish if you keep looking at like with those pretty eyes of yours Senòrita, so eat.

He said signalling me to eat and I take a deep breath looking at all the food in my plate and I already feel my stomach scrunching badly while looking at all the food but I take a deep breath and start eating.

Suhani- It seems like you are actually punishing me for even asking you to get me in the team to work this feels like a punishment.

I heard him chuckling even tho I only mumbled thinking only he couldn't hear but he did.

Jimin- My love you make me break my own rules so I think this is the only little thing you can't even call it punishment.

Suhani- Excusme I didn't make you break your any rules?

Jimin- Yeah we both know last night you are the only one who told me to give me one chance and I swore to myself that I will never ever bring you into my this world but just look at us now your little tears got me here.

I watch him while he sip on his coffee.

Suhani- Did my tears make you that weak ?

Jimin- Not just your tears but seeing you in tiniest bit of pain is enough to bring me down to my fucking knees for you .

I don't know why but this makes me happy the power I have on my husband is insane I never knew that I effect him that much .

Arif- Sahib Mr Aaron informed me to let you know that this afternoon he will meet you there is something very important thing he wants to discuss with you ...

Jimin- I will talk to Aaron Arif thanks for the info .

Eren- Wait a second? Aren't we having team meeting which we talked about last night?