CH-56 Upcoming Trip

Ana- You guys need to talk this isn't how it works suhani

Suhani- Do you think I didn't try mom I am sure last night you also noticed that I am trying to have s conversation with him but if the other person is not even ready to initiate a conversation than I can't force him mom .

Ana-He is your husband and fights happen between husband and Wife's but that doesn't mean you guys will stop talking this is do childish of you guys.

Suhani-I am his wife mom and I tried okay but the ego he is showing than I don't think do it will work out like this.

I sighed keeping my gaze fixed on my book well I am sitting on couch reading a novel while my mom is lecturing me on to solve an issue with my husband but in reality there's nothing wrong between us we are just acting but ofcourse my mom doesn't knew that so I have to listen to her lectures.

Ana-What do you mean this isn't gonna work out? You need to work out .

Suhani-It goes both ways mom .

Ana-Oh god this girl I swear I don't know how to make you understand this , suhani Wife's should lower down there ego if there husband is giving a hard time wife's should understand and accept everything.

Suhani- Well I am not that innocent wife mom so don't expect those things from me .

She sighed crasseing her head .

Ana- How you guys are going to go with the trip to Malaysia when you guys barely can stand eachother right now.

Jake- Its alright Ana they will figure it out everything and surely on this trip they will get alot of time together on this trip .

He said entering in the room with lorenzo behind him and took a seat infront of us while I literally glare at them ofcourse we are going to get alot of time but I not you guys.

Ana- Jake she is just being stubborn....

Jake- Ofcourse she will be After all who's daughter she is .

I rolled my eyes as evelyn also walked in the room with a can of sprite and shit I wanna drink cold drink now she sat beside me While scrolling through her phone only evelyn Knows that me and jimin are acting and ofcourse I can trust her on this that she won't open her mouth besides right now she is still processing everything Specially the night of her accident how our own dad played the role of saviour when he is the only one who setup the trap for his own daughter.

Ana- I am calling Jihye now only she can talk to him .

I keep my book down looking at my mom ok so this is little too much

Suhani- If you seems to Forget than let me remind you , your son in law doesn't listen to anyone specially not going to listen to his parents so let him be.

Jake- Suhani dear do you want me to talk with him I can make him understand.

Ana- We don't war Jake so its good if you stay away from him .