CH-85 Beg !

I came downstairs and find everyone here sitting on stools with there respective laptops opened and typing very fastly, I just took shower with jimin as he wanted to get intimate but I don't feel like doing it right at this moment so I just give h...

I came downstairs and find everyone here sitting on stools with there respective laptops opened and typing very fastly, I just took shower with jimin as he wanted to get intimate but I don't feel like doing it right at this moment so I just give him absurd reason that my stomach is paining and came out of room .

Everyone look at me and bowed .

Eren-Hello Mrs Park.

Suhani-Hi!

My voice is small as I walked to Natalie and she give me the salad to cut and I started helping her with the dinner .

Natalie- I had ready the dinning room .

I nooded as I just did my work silently because there's a storm inside of me which is making everything worst .

Andrea- How's grandfather doing now?

Suhani-Yeah better than before.

Andrea-That's great besides today we saw the baby picture of yours and boss .

Rihanna- Andrea no shut up .

Seulgi-Why to shut up?

I look at them in confusion and not getting anything.

Eren-I'll tell you well this evening at the time of industrial visit boss is looking at this small photograph and than when we asked him to show us he showed the baby ultrasound photo .

Swayer-He looks happy.

I just smiled a little and nooded well this evening only we had a glimpse of our baby and ofcourse he didn't gave me that ultrasound photo back keeping it with himself only .

I wash my hands after cutting the salad and went to refrigerator taking out the sweet potatoes to boiled them thats when jimin also walked in kitchen in a white tee and black sweatpants, his hairs are messy and wet from the shower and ofcourse as he is near I can smell him fresh body wash .

He look at me and also took out a bottle water from refrigerator and taking a sip .

Arif- Sahib things are ready you just need to look at it once .

Jimin- Sure we will do it after dinner .

His eyes never leave mine but I kept working and than in middle luna take over .

Jimin- You okay?

His asked solemnly and I nooded at him .

Suhani- Dinner is setup guys lets have dinner first after that you guys can work .

Everyone nooded getting up and making there way in dinning room meanwhile I get beer canes out of refrigerator for everyone and feeling his eyes on me .

Jimin- You know you can talk to me .

Suhani- There's nothing to talk I am fine .

He take a deep breath and coming closer to me and take canes from me before with one hand he pull me closer against his body .