CH-35 He created a monster

Three Days Later

Three Days Later

Since evelyn accident things being pretty exhausting for me I have to look out for so many things I go to my work all all that usual tons of surgeries and checking up on patients, between now a days the semester week is going in University so that also a pretty load of work and ofcourse I got people's for every work but still being a director and CEO of one of the biggest hospital Doesn't come easy in hand .

After dealing with my own hospital work I also have to look out for evelyn well we didn't shift her to my hospital because its not good besides her being in other hospital so I have to up down everyday to meet her and do her daily check ups but good thing is that she is recovering fastly thanks to the good treatment she is getting.

Well today she is also getting discharge from hospital and finally going home so I need to be there before she gets her discharge but right now I am busy with my intense dance practice well tonight only the fashion week show and charity event is held so ofcourse everyone is kind of busy with there own practices and so am I . I've been continuously doing the practice want the perfection with my performance.

Manager- You are doing amazing Suhani , you'll surely kill it tonight.

Suhani-Thanks men anyway we'll take it from the top come on everyone.

I said to back dancer getting in the middle and once again starting with the dance choreography.

Untill The song came to an end All the dancers, including me are already panting well its the sixth time already we practice without taking a break for surely its now get tired as everyone clapped appreciating the team work .

Suhani-Thankyou Everyone after a break we'll start with second dance practice.

They all bowed nooding taking a break while I also walked and sat down on floor only while my manager passed me a small towel to make me sweat with a bottle water I smile at him.

Suhani- Did you talk to Ayla?

Manager- Well Yeah I do she said she really couldn't come to see your practice because she is busy with other work but for sure she will meet you in the event .

Suhani- Oh okay but inform her that before the performance she meet me because I am trying to contact her but she isn't responding so when you meet her tell her this .

Manager- Ok I will besides the backstage room is ready for you I will message you the room no so there you can get ready and wait.

Suhani-That's great because I am really not looking forward to have any type if interaction with people before my performance anyway I think we should practice the second performance because I don't have enough time and I really have to leave.