CH-176 What lies ahead.

AUTHOR POV

Damain- If there's something feel free to call me

Damain- If there's something feel free to call me .

He told Kyile who is packing her things to leave for her hometown

Kyile- Don't worry I am just taking a peaceful holiday to calm my mind .

Damain- C'mon You think you can lie to me it was your birthday kyile and every year you go to your hometown to celebrate .

Kyile- It was my mother's death anniversary too damain don't forget that and you know I don't celebrate birthdays .

She told him who just stayed silent knowing all these secret agents of FBI had never celebrate there birthdays because they never got the chance too in all the missions they carry out and after joining the FBI as secret agent they all never had normal lives .

Damain-I will come to drop you till airport .

Kyile- No need I can manage .

Damain- Its raining outside I will drop you to airport in my car untill you complete the packing I will go and meet boss he called me .

Kyile nooded as damain sighed deeply before getting up from there and walking towards the boss office while walking towards the office other junior agents and workers bowed to damain while he is walking greeting him on the way untill he reached the officer and opened the door getting inside.

He peeked inside and saw Hyun Bin sitting pn his chair with specs resting on his nose as he is deeply focused in some paper work .

Damain- May I come in sir?

Hyun bin the vice President of FBI saw Damain he smiled to him .

Hyun Bin- Ofcourse Damain come in boy .

Damain walked inside closing the door before he walked towards the desk and Hyun bin signalled him to take a seat .

Hyun Bin- How are you doing?

Damain- Everything is good what is it why you called me ?

Hyun Bin- I had discuss few things with you regarding with the recent mission you and kyile are upto.