CH-66 Golden Time

Slowly opening my eyes as I feel thirsty as hell, it feels like that I didn't drink water from years as I sit slowly on the bed and instantly reaching for the filled glass on the night stand and drink water without stopping and when I finally feel...

Slowly opening my eyes as I feel thirsty as hell, it feels like that I didn't drink water from years as I sit slowly on the bed and instantly reaching for the filled glass on the night stand and drink water without stopping and when I finally feel relieved I take a deep breath.

I put away the glass and Ran my fingers in my hair which are messy and open , I don't even know how long I slept but now my body feels so refreshed it was such a best sleep I had of my life. I heard the voices coming from the drawing room and As I focused more its of Arif and Mukhtar talking but I can't figure it out what they are talking about as I fall back on the bed sighing as I closed my eyes again , I have to get up and leave this bed .

Jimin- Just tell Swayer to give me details soon I'll see what I can do .

I heard his voice close by as opening my eye's again I look at him who just entered with his ipad and scrolling through it .

Jimin- Hello Mrs Park?

Suhani- Hi .

Jimin-Slept well?

He said taking a seat at the side of bed and finally looking at me as he put his ipad aside and I smile nooded.

Suhani-Its so good .

Jimin- That's great now I want you to get out of bed and get ready we are going out .

Suhani- Where?

Jimin- You know just a city tour that's and we'll also have s dinner outside only .

Suhani-Okay .

I sat on bed as he quickly take my jaw and stealing a chaste kiss and pulling my lower lip with his teeth quickly before letting go and I smiled as he kissed my forehead.

Jimin-I am in living room get ready and come fast .

I just nooded as I get out of bed ofcourse being naked and his eyes just raked all over my body and than he slapped my behind while I make my way in bathroom and I laughed picking my clothes from floor and running in bathroom and getting ready .

I turn on the tap filling the bathtub meanwhile I brushed my teeths and did my skin routine before taking a bath after that I took out new outfit for tonight to wear and its a body con maroon short dress .