CH-108 Rayne

Five Days later I finally got discharged from hospital and I've been healing with time well pregnancy can be so much painful all the bone crushing pain is so worst that all it feel like dying but at the end its all worth it after all when you hold...

Five Days later I finally got discharged from hospital and I've been healing with time well pregnancy can be so much painful all the bone crushing pain is so worst that all it feel like dying but at the end its all worth it after all when you hold your little life in your arms after going through this much pain , that little life for whom all the mother's in the world goes through so many hard times its all worth it in the end .

As finally we are home and back to daily lifestyle well ofcourse not for me Because my daily routine now just revolves around Rayne, my day and eventually night its just all about my son . I've been advised by Dr Suzan to avoid work for next whole month because with pregnancy comes alot of weakness and in my case I had to be extra careful with me .

So every morning I woke up with my son crying well that's what usually all the infants does mostly crying when they are hungry , when they peed and all there sheets wet , they cry sometimes to even trouble mom but mostly all they do is cry whenever they want something well that's what my son routine is , he stays awake on hour and sleep one hour and this cycle goes whole day and as soon as its night he Just doesn't sleep easily.

Jimin and I had to keep talking to him and even don't he understand a thing he just look at us with his curious eyes, Jimin also plays with him in bed so that he can sleep but mostly at night he stays awake and I just get so tired that I feel so sleepy because whole day I had to look for rayen and only at night I got time to relax .

That's why mostly at night Jimin stays awake with Rayen and he let me take rest so life is pretty beautiful after our son is born and believe me when I say that our home , our life has been lit up from the day rayen is born . We are so happy well right now I am making myself coffee and some snacks as it's evening time .

Rayen is awake and Natalie is looking out for him in living room . Ofcourse Natalie told me that she will get me to eat but I just let her also take rest because now she's also get busy more than usual because of Rayne.

Besides for me I just feel always hungry and yes I gained weight like serious weight I am now all chubby and fat with full hips , breasts, thighs ofcourse this is after pregnancy effects and on top of that Rayne does breastfeeding on me which makes me hungry alot but I am again getting back to myself every evening when rayne was sleeping I hit gym for exact Two hours and surely I will get back into my form .

Jimin really is not worried about me gaining weight well he's never been he's actually happy that I put on some weight but I know how conscious I am with my body .

The coffee gets brewed as I am also done cooking Ramen I set it on tray and walked out of kitchen making my way in living room .