CH-103 Coral Roses

SUHAN POV

Laying on the hospital bed I am looking at ceiling silently as the flashbacks from today keep replaying in my head that I feel like my mind will burst open as how much I am thinking about everything on top of that I also tried to got some sleep bu...

Laying on the hospital bed I am looking at ceiling silently as the flashbacks from today keep replaying in my head that I feel like my mind will burst open as how much I am thinking about everything on top of that I also tried to got some sleep but end up waking up because of the nightmare I had from what incident happened with me earlier.

My mind is a place filled with so unwanted thoughts I don't even how should I even give it a rest and some of those thoughts are of about my own husband, Yes Jimin he is the one who is clouding my head and there are so many thoughts passing through my head related to him .

For whole one day Jimin were with teresa and he couldn't recongnised her in a day but than je recognised her by the way she is acting well that's what he told me but my heart didn't accepted that Its saying so many things . Ofcourse I know how Jimin and I act towards eachother we barely keep our hands to ourselves and what is bugging me so much is that what if Jimin had did things with teresa thinking that she is me .

He make love to her on my place not knowing its me , because when I asked him how he recongnised her that's really clear that he wanted to change that subject and he is hiding it which makes me more bad that he did all those things with her which he does with me .

He expressed his love to her like he do to me and he doesn't want to tell me because than I am not gonna take it normally but still it doesn't matter he should tell me whatever he did with her.

I feel so uncomfortable just by thinking about those things and I remember teresa telling me that she will snatch my husband from me , she will take him away and I this time she finally succeeded she did took my husband from me even if that's for a one day .

My eyes went to my wedding ring its back on my finger and ofcourse he only put it back but looking at it I feel like there's not a meaning of this now even tho he didn't knew that it wasn't me but still the idea of him getting close to her , kissing her, being with her just enough to pain my heart and I am so helpless that I cannot even say these things to him .

My thoughts were interupted when the door of the room got opened and I look towards it and Jimin entered with a food plate and behind him I saw Mr Antonio.

Jimin- Look who's here to meet you .

I smiled little as I went sit on which jimin helped me and I look at Mr Antonio.

Antonio- Hey Suhani .

Suhani- Mr Antonio what a surprise to see you here .

Antonio- I know its late night but I got to know about what happened with you and I couldn't stop myself to come and see you .

Suhani- How did you get to know?

Antonio- Jimin called me telling me everything .

I look at Jimin who keep my hair strand behind my ear taking a seat beside me he opened the packed plate of dinner.