CH-88 I shall Live for you

SUHANI POV

SUHANI POV.

Sitting on the strecher while I had a glucose drip attached with my hand and I am looking at the velvet box which had pretty small heart shape gold earrings.

I got know everything , Tobby and scott explained everything to me when I just went out of control and wanting to confront my husband for ruining our date and why I am waking up in the hospital of Dr Diana , tobby explained me whole situation and I feel so anxious, angry , and above all I feel so hurt because all this time Jimin had his plans ready which I am not even aware about but that's also not a problem if he didn't told me what makes me angry is that he fucking played all this time when he knew how much I am stressing he still didn't told me anything this is what makes me angry.

From the time I woke up , I have been crying continuously that if only I would've left and than how big of a problem it will be besides this tracker which is now fixed in my body with a help of little surgery I feel pain at the back of my neck and also feeling so raged that he did this , he gets the tracker implantation in me which I am totally not liking and I am sure once he is here I am going to confront him and tell him to took out this tracker from my body because I told Dr Diana and she totally denied telling me if his order .

I feel like now I have been watch all the time and its not even like his guard's also help much so I really want this tracker out and also wanted to confront him about so many things and just want to ask him how could he do this with his own wife this is really fucking insane of him and I hate it honestly.

I take a deep breath not realising that my tears are already slipping as I wipe them with my free hand which doesn't had any drip on and close that velvet box and than look out of window watching big trees which is surrounding this hospital.

Tobby- She didn't eat anything plus Its little hard to make her understand everything.

I heard tobby voice from outside of room and I think he is talking on phone with him only reporting about my condition.

Dr Diana- She is also had weakness because she's been out for straight three hours and those herbs we get her it gets her Little weak too but if she will eat than she will be alright.

Applauds for these people and specially for my husband its me who went through all of this pain and here also I am the one who is being blamed. I swear its just getting out of my patience now. As the cabin door slowly gets opened and I didnt look really don't want to see anyone or again hear Tobby or Scott bragging me about to eat . I really am not in mood to hear anything.

I keep looking out of window not even glancing at who entered in the room .

Jimin- Is there someone out there in forest Mrs Park?

I flinches when I heard his soft voice against my ear and I turn around to see his just standing near my bed and his face is just Inches apart from me can feel his slow , warm breathing on my face and he had one eyebrow raised in questioning way to me with a small smile playing across his face .