CH-49 Yoongi And Suhani

Evelyn-Come on sister its going to be so nuch fun

Suhani- I am not going anywhere evelyn .

I said to her who is forcing me to come out of bed well its a next day already between if I talk about me how I am doing I will say its actually better but I badly Miss my husband who didn't even called or talked to me from the time I left home it's not like I even called him so we both are not in touch lately but let me just not even get me started on my condition....

Evelyn-You are just being a fun popper come on lets get out of bed, get some make-up on , wear something hot and lets go out for party.

Suhani- You go Evelyn I really am not in mood to go anywhere.

Evelyn-Till when you are going to be like that because of that dork , he must've doing party or something come on you also need a change in enviornment.

I look at her actually I am laying on bed in just my comfortable clothes ever I am also feeling sick from this morning, like my mood just doesn't seem to get fine and not even get me started on how many times I get nauseas from this morning and its all because I am not resting properly and things on my head is stressing me out .

Suhani- I have emergency at hospital Evelyn si I can't come between you go and have fun with others .

I lied to her as she sighed looking at me ofcourse didn't get successful in changing my mood .

Evelyn-You sure you won't regret staying at home.

Suhani- No I won't I promise...

Evelyn- Me , ella , mark, Irene and taehyung is going to hit the club.

Suhani- Sure go ahead no problem I will stay at home.

Evelyn-Fine I know I can't make up your mind but still if by any chance you change your mind you can join us I am leaving you with an address.

Suhani- Thankyou eve and you guys enjoy.

Evelyn-And you enjoy your sleep.

She said taunting me making me smile knowing that from tomorrow only I barely am out of room and just sleeping most of the time well thats the only thing I can do now she walked out of room closing the door behind her and I turn on my back looking at ceiling for few second before picking my cell phone his name saved as "Grumpy Husband" in the top of my contact list and without any second thought I called on his number.

In three rings he picked up there was a whole damn minute silence .

On call
Suhani- Can we meet?
Jimin- No I don't want to see you .
Suhani- Why?
Jimin- Busy in very importance meeting.
Suhani- I am sick.
Jimin- Than go to doctor and get your checkup done but don't disturb me .

Before I can say further he hunged up the call well I didn't want to tell him that I feel sick exactly not so much sick But I really wanted to see his reaction or should I say I atleast tried to talk to him by telling him I am sick but men just being bastard .... I keep my phone away and sighed well I tried from my side but I don't think he wants to .