CH-68 Belong to You

As the time passes and its already evening and all the ladies also came from the day tour of there and everyone just look so happy because of the fun they had , Hawasa and Jennie are sitting together with me and showing me the engagement rings the...

As the time passes and its already evening and all the ladies also came from the day tour of there and everyone just look so happy because of the fun they had , Hawasa and Jennie are sitting together with me and showing me the engagement rings they brought for evelyn and eden and the outfits of Evelyn which a very beautiful pale pink colour gown.

They told me how much fun they had and how they enjoyed everything and I just couldn't be more happy for them for enjoying this much and Now I am surely regretting that why I didn't go with them but honestly its fine because we are gonna get alot of time to explore the whole Malaysia.

Jennie-We also took evelyn for the body spa and hair spa so that she looks more beautiful tonight.

Hawasa- Oh I can already see how much she is glowing now only .

She said looking at us and I also look towards evelyn who is standing beside eden and having her time of life with syria and jay the four them are laughing and she looks happy and so does happy .

Suhani- That's the glow up wedding.

Jennie-Or maybe eden and her are finally getting on that path .

She said smiling as I hug jennie and so does hawasa we three shared the hug.

Hawasa- And tell me if in this moment we don't miss our queen of hearts .

Jennie- Oh I couldn't agree more on that .

We shared laughed and surely missed Ayla in this moment and so does my little gracy just want to meet both of them so much .

Jennie- Guys I will be back let me see what Jeremy is upto .

Suhani-Oh I saw him and Jeremy playing in the park area with henry and don't worry there nanny's are present with them , also a tight security around the whole area but you still wanna go than meet him .

Hawasa-Oh girl you have no idea than even tho mother's know there child is playing but still mother's are always missing there child.

Jennie-Right So I will be back in a few minutes.

Suhani-Sure take your time .

Hawasa-Let me also come with you .

Both of them walk away and I walked towards my mom who just called me as I stand with her she hold my hand and took me to side .

Ana-Suhani in few hours the engagement ceremony will take place and there are few things you need to take care of dear .

Suhani-Yeah tell me what is it?

Ana- In my room there are few jewellery boxes I had get ready for evelyn and for your in laws side so maybe after few minutes you come to me and help me to select which give away gift I should gift to everyone.

Suhani-Okay I will do it .

Ana- Thankyou dear and here these are keys of my Locker in the room , there are cash and gold present in there you need to took it out and get some servants to pack the gold coins to distribute among the gifts and also get all the rituals ready just do this much dear .