CH-63 Thrilled

The party is almost finished few minutes ago only and its been actually so much fun , we all had dinner together enjoying and celebrating this night as much as we can after that we all decided to call it a night and here I am getting my bathtub re...

The party is almost finished few minutes ago only and its been actually so much fun , we all had dinner together enjoying and celebrating this night as much as we can after that we all decided to call it a night and here I am getting my bathtub ready I want too undress and take a bath the only thing which will get my body to relax .

I walked towards the mirror looking at my reflection in the mirror I look exhausted my eyes fall on my belly which is flat my hand move to it crasseing my belly with a little smile on my face .

Jimin- I would also love to know what mother and baby duo is talking about?

I turn around to see him leaning against the doorframe of bathroom with hands crossed on his chest while little smile playing over his lips and I chuckled leaning against the counter while wrapping my hands around my stomach.

Suhani- Nothing much just telling the baby how much there dad loves to annoy there mother ?

He raised his eyebrows in a amusement as he start walking towards me while rolling the sleeves for his shirt and Fuck I forgot to breath.

Jimin- Don't you think I am the one who is supposed to say that ?

I smiled shyly as when he is near he keep both of his hand on either side of bar leaning closer to my face .

Jimin- The baby should who is more annoying.

Suhani-Ofcourse its you .

Jimin- Don't worry once he is out , he'll be just like his father.

Suhani- First of all he can be she and what if the baby is more like me , don't be so over confident.

Jimin- Oh just believe me I know what I made .

I laughed softly at his statement as he leaned down inhaling against my neck his lips are on my collarbone, his nose is grazing against my skin making me shudder the way he barely touched me .

Jimin- I don't know if its boy or girl but all I know that I want my child to be just like there Mother Kind , warm , beautiful , strong above all have a heart like yours .

He kiss my neck softly before looking at me with a little smiled .

Suhani- The heart which Beats in me is yours so I think our child gonne get yours and I would love that .

I said keeping my forhead against his as we both breath against eachothers face while our nose are grazing with eachother.

Jimin-I want you to come with me .

Suhani-I need a shower .

Jimin- Laters Baby .

I look at him as he hold my hand in his warm ones intertwining pur fingers together we both start moving out of bathroom.

Suhani-Atleast let me change .

Jimin- I wanna do that later.

Suhani-Where are we going?