CH-57 Cruise journey

Here we all are with our families, friends, closest people who are coming on this trip with us to Malaysia

Here we all are with our families, friends, closest people who are coming on this trip with us to Malaysia. We are just boarding on the ship to Malaysia I am standing with my girls ofcourse our friends are also here but surely the one's who are missing is Ayla and Jungkook.

Jennie-Come on girl don't be a party popper .

Hawasa-Hey I am not being a party popper but look right now our kids are also awake so I don't think so we can have a party at this moment.

Evelyn-You are just giving a reason.

Suhani-Come on guys lets first settle in our rooms than we will think of something else but first lets have a calm okay .

Hawasa-Yeah that's exactly what I am trying to say.

She said smiling to me as Evelyn and Jennie gave up as we look around Syria, Ella , Rose , Kate are standing together gossiping while laughing our families are together as I sighed looking towards my husband who is busy with his phone his one hand is on his luggage and looking absolutely hot at the moment.

I really want to go towards him and stand in his arms but infront of everyone we need to go with our plans where we both can't even stand eachother at the moment. I look around and found Lorenzo is standing with dad and Jonghyun dad on reception area they both are the ones who are doing the formalities of checking in the ship well its not a private cruise ship so for sure we will need to check in but ofcourse we are all going to stay in the VIP area .

I fold my arms on my chest sighing feeling my stomach grumbling because of hunger even tho I had my meal two hours ago only but what can I do pregnancy just makes me hungry more as I took out my bottle water and drink the water and feeling eyes on me to only look around its no other than My mother in law with my mom and ofcourse kate , eden parents are also joining us on this trip they are looking my way and I raised my eyebrows in questioning way which makes them instantly turn there head away keep going with there gossips .

Ofcourse they must be talking about me and jimin as this morning only my mom told me to clear out things with him well there's nothing to discuss.

Mark- Ok guys everyone's room cards are here .

As he start giving cards to everyone couple staying together while singles will be sharing with singles.

Mark- You and Sister are sharing.

He gave the card to jimin who look at me and nodded towards me .

Suhani-Wait what? No I won't be staying with him .

Ana-Suhani the rooms are booked sweety .

She said glaring at me with a fake smile on her face telling me to not make a scene here.

Jihye-Right besides you are supposed to stay with your husband.

Suhani- I have no interest in staying with him .