CH-133 Kiss & Tell

Student- Ma'am please just think about it I think its not a bad idea

Student- Ma'am please just think about it I think its not a bad idea .

Student 1- Yes ma'am and look we will manage most of the things we just need men's for helping that's it and I am sure they can help us .

I look at students who start pleading me telling me how they will manage everything and I look at my husband who is smiling so beautifully but I know that there was something else is going on in his mind he raised an eyebrow at me making ne roll my eyes at him on which he chuckled silently as I look at students and than at my husband who is being so happy and I know he is really upto something which he won't tell me and that's why he is here in the first place .

Suhani-Okay fine but I have few conditions.

Students- Conditions? What conditions?

Suhani- Well the team we are creating it will be lead by you guys not those big body builder's okay .

Jimin- Condition accepted.

He said winking at me and I just don't understand that how can he be so flirtatious infront of these students too .

Suhani- Second condition your men's won't be wearing there those uniform which can scare away people.

Jimin- Okay so what should I gave them to wear a bunny outfit or cute princess outfit.

He said smiling taunting to me and I look at students who laughed but my one glare and they went silent ..

Suhani- Whatever but not that uniform this is a campaign not some mission.

Jimin- Okay fine anything else .

Suhani- Yes one last condition and this one is serious just know that if any case things just doesn't go as plan we will stop the campaign right away .

Student- Okay we understand.

Suhani- Great and now even I don't know how you guys will manage everything, I mean setting up a campaigns is such a hard job and we don't have much time left so where should we start.

Jimin- Hey take it easy there's nothing which is impossible here two of you guys go and inform doctor's and professor about the campaign and if there's anyone who wants to join they are free to welcome. Other two of you start getting all the things you will be needing on this campaign I am calling my men's with there help load the things in trucks .

I watch jimin who start discussing and instructing student's on how to start with this campaign and the way he deal with these students its actually impressive and even these students are also so comfortable with him that they are gladly sharing there helping ideas with him and he is also being a good listener and implementing that idea in the best way.

As Few girls got the task to draw some poster's for campaign and I start helping them meanwhile boys along with jimin are already implementing all those ideas and I literally watch my husband walking around the whole university with those boys who are younger from his age but right at the moment he looks just like one of them only and he handled everything and I would say its actually pretty fun to do be with these students.