CH-179 Night in Germany

JIMIN POV

I had walked in the military base campus office with my mens as soon as I am walking inside the military forces tried to stop me but than arif showed all of them my identity which makes them immediately bowed to me and I walked inside the control ...

I had walked in the military base campus office with my mens as soon as I am walking inside the military forces tried to stop me but than arif showed all of them my identity which makes them immediately bowed to me and I walked inside the control room where political officers , Higher authorities and also military forces are present everyone of them are busy in working.

Mr Neon- Commander Bogum , Someone special is here to meet you .

The right hand men of the president inform the whole room as all of them bowed to me I walked towards the commander of Scout regiment Bogum who is handling this case as he looks little taken aback my eyes drift towards the president of Germany present in room came joging towards me as he bowed deeply.

President- Mr Park I welcome you to my country.

Jimin- President Exen .

I called him as he stand straight before Commander Bogum came for a handshake as I did a handshake.

Bogum- I am sorry to say this Mr Park but coming here in this country at this time is risky for you .

Jimin- Tell me you gave the order to put the martial law in the city?

Bogum- Yes its me I don't have any option the terriost attack has been destroying everything.

Jimin- Commander Bogum I understand that you are worried about your country but I am here to tell you that my wife had been missing in this country and I don't know where she is but you gotta find her .

President- Dr Park is in this country? We don't have any idea about that ?

Jimin- She came here this morning only but that doesn't matter because she never reached the place she is living from the afternoon.

Bogum- Did she goes out ?

Jimin- Yes and I want you to find her at any cost get the army of your military send them out in the city and find her as soon as possible.

Bogum- I am so sorry Mr Park but right now we cannot help you our most of the military had been busy in patrolling the city and finding the terrorist I am sure your wife must be out there somewhere safe .

As soon as he said those words I grab his collar and the military forces raise there guns towards me but my men's raise there guns too I glare at the commander in anger .

Jimin- Did you just said that you won't find her?

Bogum- Mr Park we had to protect our people's at the moment there so many innocent ones who are stuck around the city we had to bring them out you need to understand that its impossible at the moment.

The fear in his eyes is clear but I clenched my jaw before pushing the commander back but never letting go of his collar .

Jimin- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY PEOPLE OF YOUR COUNTRY I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO FIND MY WIFE AND I SWEAR I WILL LEAVE ONCE I GET HER AND IF YOU GUYS DENY MY ORDER THAN BELIEVE ME I AM GOING TO BURN THIS WHOLE CITY DOWN IN ASHES .