CH-86 Madest Obsession

SUHANI POV

SUHANI POV

I returned back home from the club and I felt more helpless now , after what Teresa told me I just felt more helpless I look towards bed where jimin is sleeping as without making further noise I went to change and wore my nighty before getting into bed beside him even I make sure I don't wake him up but he grab my waist pulling me closer in his arms still sleepy .

Jimin-Where were you?

He mumbled in his deep sleepy voice .

Suhani- I felt hungry went to eat icecream in kitchen.

I lied and he hummed against my hairs and just hold me in his arms while I look at his face even in darkness I can totally make out every little detail of his beautiful features. I bite on my lower lip controlling my sob to escape from my mouth there's a time I had beat the shit out of teresa when she told me to leave jimin but tonight I begged her to leave him and in return she again told me to leave which I totally Don't have courage for but for my husband I had do this .

I will do anything for him , anything if that makes him safe from danger I snuggle up in his warmth and close my eyes feeling tired and I just wish that next morning doesn't come , this time stops here only and I just keep holding the love of my life like this only .

Natalie-Mrs Park ! Wake up Mrs Park!

She kept calling my name and I opened my eyes slowly and she is standing on the bed side smiling at me and holding some kind of box .

Natalie-Good morning Mrs Park sorry to wake you up but this delivery came for you .

Suhani- Oh um just keep it here .

Natalie-You also have to sign these documents the delivery boy asked .

I nooded sitting on bed and than signing the papers with little shaky hands as I just woke up and felt so lazy.

Natalie- Thankyou anyway get ready and come downstairs the breakfast is ready .

Suhani-Where is jimin?