CH-43 We all did Something bad

Arif- That's one of the bastards officer of Africa , Morani Logan and he is an FBI agent .

His words echoed in my head but ny focus is on the car's which are infront of me fuck it I am not planning to get myself into any mess.

Suhani- You need to explain me situation Arif what's going on otherwise I am firing you from your job .

With that I took out my gun and load my gun with a small blasting bomb because for sure we need to get out of here otherwise one thing I know we are getting caught by this morani with thar thought I aimed my gun Towards the front wall .

Suhani-Hold on.

Arif- Shit !

I totally make a chaos in just few minutes I honestly doesn't had any idea why we are being chased or what's going on but I am sure of one thing that it will be so easy to catch me .

Arif and I totally make a chaos on the streets of England (as you can see in the video I used it because I want to right the exact scene which can be little hard so you guys can see the scene its same what I wanted to write) .

Suhani-Just keep moving Arif .

I said to him who is now looking at his phone as his phone is ringing for sure we drove out of the scene after pulling the biggest stunt and I think that morani must have got injured or he can even die but for now my attention went to Arif phone's which is continuously ringing and its no other than my husband.

Suhani-Don't tell me he knows what we are upto .

Arif-I have no idea but for sure you can come up with any story right.

Suhani-You won't tell him the truth?

He look at me and than he smriked.

Arif-Friends always got eachothers back.

I smiled as arif hunged up the call but he message that he is driving which makes phone instantly get hunged up .

Suhani-So you were telling me something about jimin earlier what happened is he okay?

Arif- Sahib is being chased and here you are also being chased at the same time that's why I said back-up is on the way .

Suhani-What jimin is being chased ? Is he okay?

Arif- Yes he is being chased and don't worry he is good when it comes to these things besides he is already on the way back to home .

Suhani-He knows that we are being chased.

Arif-Surely till now he must've got to know about it by his resources.

Suhani- This morani who is he , why he is here and what does he wanted from me ?

Arif-I know you have so many questions but relax for now we will talk once we are at home .

Suhani-The mess we pulled there what we will do now , isn't this will catch everyone attention towards jimin ?

Arif- Don't worry sahib things will be taken care of soon no one will know anything the mess will be covered up before anyone even gets to know about it or should I say it would've already been covered up .

I look at him and in his words I found solace even tho its Little but if arif is saying than that means things will be covered up and there won't be any problem but now my worry is all about jimin who is also get chased and now he is returning back home and All I want just to be in his arms , hold him close to me I may have deal with things and be that independent women who can handle anything but when it comes to jimin I am that fragile women my mind really stops working and all I think about is him .