CH-166 I Failed

I was forced to sat beside him at the time of dinner, everyone around the dinning table is enjoying, talking, laughing but I am playing with my food my appetite is long gone I can feel his stare on me all the time and I don't understand what the h...

I was forced to sat beside him at the time of dinner, everyone around the dinning table is enjoying, talking, laughing but I am playing with my food my appetite is long gone I can feel his stare on me all the time and I don't understand what the hell he wants from me and why he is even looking at me like that .

His stares are making me so frustrated and angry at the same time that if right now none of our friends must be here I might end up slapping him or worst I might end up taking out my every frustration on him and give him a lesson about why he is starting at me .

Jennie- Okay guy's now it's finally time to do the main part.

Ella- You mean the announcement for which you guys had decided to do this get together right?

Jennie- Right as you guys are the closest as family to Me and Jhope we Wanted to share this happiness with you guys .

All of us look at them as they both stood up from there seats before jhope give jennie a side hug.

Ayla- Oh you guys are making suspense say it mow .

Taehyung- Are you guys planning to marry again with eachother?

Jhope- What no! You idiot we are already married why would we get married again?

Jungkook- Ofcourse he doesn't want to repeat same mistake again and again.

Ayla shot a death glare at Jungkook meanwhile the men's laughed at his joke .

Ayla- Just wait untill we are home Mr Jeon.

She hit his arms only for him to pout and pull her in the kiss as I look at Jimin who is also silently sitting beside me not even a single emotions on his face .

Jennie- Okay guys enough of jokes now hear this Jhope and I are expecting our another baby till the end of this year .

Hawasa- WHAT!?

Matthew- SHIT!

Taehyung- You railed her again .

Ella- Gosh taehyung language kids are around.

Henry- Railed !!!! Hahaha

Henry who caught that word making hawasa glare at taehyung who gave apologetic look .

Ayla- Jung Jennie you are fucking pregnant?

Hawasa- JEON AYLA LAUNGUAGE!

Ayla bite her tounge as kids look at eachother didn't heard ayla .

Jennie- Yeah almost three weeks now we recieved this news last week only and we couldn't wait to tell you guys about it.

Hawasa- That is such a good news . We Are so happy for you guys congratulations!

Jungkook- Congratulations men .

As everyone start giving them hugs and congratulating them they looks so happy as I also hugged Jennie.