CH-89 Families are everyone's weakness

Later the evening me and Jimin came hospital to meet grandfather well today we both really didn't get any time ofcourse this morning I am at hospital but I was literally busy with surgery and also other things that I also didn't met grandfather an...

Later the evening me and Jimin came hospital to meet grandfather well today we both really didn't get any time ofcourse this morning I am at hospital but I was literally busy with surgery and also other things that I also didn't met grandfather and Dr Suzie had took over the checkup part which I am going to do .

Actually there's alot of work since Syria had resigned ofcourse in family nothing is good this morning I found her resignation letter on my desk and I just without even looking at approved it because this morning I am also not in my real state of mind thinking about what Teresa told me but now those things are finally settled.

Jimin had literally fixed things so now my all worries are gone but still the work load just gets double on me but I will soon find another assistant for me ....

I watched grandfather and jimin well we have been here for an hour now and The way both of them are having conversation and Bonding is so great to see it , grandfather is even smiling while talking to jimin meanwhile I go through his today's report and daily check-ups which are now in really great progress.

Jimin- Ofcourse we'll soon move there the work is still in progress so it will take time .

Elliot- That's great to hear you guys are really thinking about your future , kids , home and maybe some day you'll be grandparents too.

He smiled at his humor while I also chuckled giving the Lyra back reports and nooding at her .

Suhani-Keep it in my office.

She nooded bowing as I walked to stand beside jimin who is sitting on stool as he noticed me standing he get up and make me sit on stool while he is holding his grandfather hand.

Jimin-There's so much time in us being grandparents.

Elliot- Oh you won't know that how easily time just pass . Now just look at me waiting for my beautiful wife to come and get me . I have to say after she's gone time for me just feels like it stood still .

Suhani-You really miss Grandma right?

Elliot- Oh you guys have no idea every night she comes in my dream scold me that I should take care of myself but you guys see till the time she stay by my side everything just feels complete but now everything is incomplete.

He said smiling while looking out of window and In the sky as I and Jimin look at eachother with other hand he crasses my shoulder.

Elliot-To all those couples out there I would really suggest them that please carry your partners wherever they go , you don't know when was the last time because universe doesn't work the way we want it had its own working the ruke that one will leave some day and other will stay back waiting for there turn to come and meet in afterlife .

Everything said tolds us that how much he missed grandma and Jimin also look down crasseing his hands knowing that no one can fill that missing part of our grandmother's who left us too early and I think even the same thing goes with my grandfather also, ofcourse he won't say it but surely he miss Grandma too .