CH-92 In Every Universe

I finally came to Park mansion after few minutes of drive as Arif hurriedly ran out of car and opened the door for me and I also came out looking at the mansion

I finally came to Park mansion after few minutes of drive as Arif hurriedly ran out of car and opened the door for me and I also came out looking at the mansion .

Arif- How much time it will take you here?

Suhani- Just fifteen to twenty minutes.

Arif- Okay I'll get the jet ready .

I nooded as I walked to the door and ranged the bell twice and in few seconds the door get opened and I saw its eden who opened the door for me and I smile at him as he returned it back but without saying anything he just walked inside and I also walked inside ..

I walked inside and already found Grandfather sitting in the drawing room with jimin and this really confused me as they noticed me I walked towards them .

Elliot- I told you not to trouble her .

Jimin- I didn't know that she will be here this much early .

Suhani- What you are doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at you meeting.

I stand infront of him looking at him with confusion.

Jimin- I was in meeting but than grandfather told me that today is his weekly checkup day and he can't be at hospital for that because no one got time here so I just leave the meeting, decided to bring him to you but you are just way too fast .

I look at grandfather and hugged him softly as he patted my back and I smile.

Suhani- I didn't face any trouble okay .

I said to him and he nooded smiling as I took a seat beside grandfather.

Suhani- Lyra told me that you can't be there because no one got time to bring you there so I thought I will just come here and do your checkup.

Jimin- He told me to inform you to not be here and I'll bring him to you .

Suhani- Its fine baby there's nothing much .

I said opening my doctor's suitcase and start checking him up .

Jimin- He is going to come alone to you .