CH-23 Black Hearts

YOONGI POV

Sitting in one of my favourite cafe of London its my favourite place to come whenever I feel distressed or Don't feel like doing anything I usually come here to relax my mind and this cafe serves the best hot coffee just how I like it but I never ...

Sitting in one of my favourite cafe of London its my favourite place to come whenever I feel distressed or Don't feel like doing anything I usually come here to relax my mind and this cafe serves the best hot coffee just how I like it but I never thought I am gonna bring someone here to this place , I always come here alone and never brought anyone with me here but today I do .

Sharing a table with someone feels wierd and strange at the same time but I also found the comfort in her company. Yes I brought Yeri here . I don't know why I did it? Maybe because she is being silent from the time she wake up and just zoning out and I wanted to give her some different environment its been getting so boring at home besides everytime I see her sitting alone she is just crying silently and I don't know what she must be thinking that she keeps crying.

Teresa knew her sister is back but she didn't return home from yesterday and I wonder what she must be doing or where she would be she just message me she will be back home soon so I don't worry about her but honestly I really didn't get the time to worry about her because teresa is grown up women she knows how to take care of her but her sister yeri I am busy taking care of her from yesterday which is so odd for me also .

Even right now I see her sitting infront of me holding her coffee cup in her hand while she is still zoning out , staring out of th window looking at people's who are walking by , its a new day so ofcourse roads of london are filled with people's someone running to there job , someone walking to there workplace and kids going to school , college etc .

From the time I bring her out she is just sitting quietly and I also didn't disturb her its not like I also have anything to say to her but doctor yesterday told me about her health which is actually not much good and I really wonder if I should ask her or should I just let it be I am fighting myself only if I should ask any question to her or not . Looking at her face which looks better than before , her black orbs are half closed , her eyes are empty there's nothing in them , her sun kissed baby pink skin with black mid length hairs . Now I see her I just realised that she is really nothing alike Teresa in looks I might say she is way more beautiful than teresa too .

Yeri- I don't like to be stared .

Her small soft voice bring me out of my thoughts and I cleared my thoughts drinking on my coffee.

Yoongi-I was just um looking I am sorry .

Yeri- Its fine.

Fuck it . This is really awkward now as it already is I keep my cup on table .

Yoongi- Do you like the coffee?

Yeri-Yes its nice .

She look at me finally and sipped on her coffee its like I only remind her that she is holding coffee in her hand thats why she took a sip of it .

Yoongi- I am glad you like it .

Yeri-Thank you.

Yoongi- For what?