CH-78 My Little Family

His words just bring more tears to me as he keep holding me in his arms and I finally feel relaxed to take it out everything I am holding onto

His words just bring more tears to me as he keep holding me in his arms and I finally feel relaxed to take it out everything I am holding onto .

Jimin- I love you .

Suhani-I love you more. 

I sobbed while saying that as he cupped my face and wipe my tears with the pad of his thumb before slamming his lips onto mine as he took my pain with his kiss , he take everything I am holding onto his lips move slowly but firmly and I wrap my arms around his neck our lips dancing in a rythm against eachother.

As he look at me before joining his forhead with mine .

Jimin-I amsl sorry for last night whatever I said I shouldn't have said all those things and nor did I should leave you I am sorry .

Suhani- Its okay its fine .

I crasses his cheek and he kissed my forhead and than pecking my eyes, my nose , my cheeks , my chin making me smile .

Jimin- Lets go out we both need change in enviornment.

Suhani- If only you will buy me icecream.

Jimin- Anything for my princess.

We both stood up from floor and he once again pecked me .

Jimin- I'll take out the car untill you get yourself fixed .

I nooded and he walked out the room and I take a deep breath as my eyes fall on the pendant which is fallen on the floor I pick it up and look at one more time before keeping it in my purse and picking my phone I fixed my saree and my hairs before making my way out of the room .

******

Sitting on the cliff of nearest mountain I had my head on his shoulder and we are Gazing at the sky , the sun is setting down and its just making the sky look more beautiful, the comforting silence the words chripping melodiously, the little insec...

Sitting on the cliff of nearest mountain I had my head on his shoulder and we are Gazing at the sky , the sun is setting down and its just making the sky look more beautiful, the comforting silence the words chripping melodiously, the little insects those ticking sound and above all of that we can hear eachother hearts which are beating with the equal pace .