CH-94 Sick Minded

I walked out and they follow me covered me from all the direction as there are so many papprazis, camera flashing at me as I am out black car is waiting for me and Mukhtar opened the back door for me and I get inside finally feeling ease as I saw my whole world sitting inside waiting for me only.

Without any second I climb onto his lap not caring that he is talking on phone to someone I Just get into his arms and without waiting for him kissing him hard cutting him off while he is talking to someone other on phone as he hold my jaw pulling...

Without any second I climb onto his lap not caring that he is talking on phone to someone I Just get into his arms and without waiting for him kissing him hard cutting him off while he is talking to someone other on phone as he hold my jaw pulling me away slightly and looking at me his face is serious as he keep his gaze fixed on me .

Jimin- No there's nothing wrong I'll get back to you in few minutes.

He said in dark deep voice and than hunged up his call keeping his phone down .

Jimin- That was an important call love.

Suhani- More important than me .

I speak against his lips as my lips brushed against his and this makes his grip on my jaw tighten and I pressed myself into his and holding his free hand and leading it down to keep on my waist and than lowering it down making it rest on my hips .

Suhani- Answer Me?

I wishperd softly to him kissing his side of lips , and trailing down kisses on his cheeks and nibbling on it making him hissed as he hold me by my back of neck and make me look at him .

Jimin- You know my answer besides I know you are needy but wait untill we are home .

His wishperd in my ear and than kissing my cheeks and I closed my eyes in defeat totally forgot that Mukhtar is at just front driving the car and he must have heard us even tho we are being quite but still things can be heard.

Suhani- I got carried away .

I buried my face in his neck and stayed in his laps only while he hold me in his arms secured me in his warm arms .

Jimin- Everything okay?

Suhani- I need to eat to tell you full story I feel drained out .

Jimin- Tells me when you messaged me early that you are not staying long for lunch at conference.

Suhani- Hmm things don't go as I thought.

Jimin- Senòrita look at me baby .

I look upto him and he looks little worried.

Jimin- Is everything okay? Did someone said something to you ? Tell me and I will make that person question his life .

Suhani- No jimin nothing happened like that its just conference is not something what I thought it really was .

He kissed my forhead softly.

Jimin- We'll talk about it over lunch.

I nooded snuggling up into his warmth and closing my eyes and not realising how easily I fall asleep, my body gave out so easily when I felt his warmth .