CH-77 Let me Heal you

I closed my eyes fuck Senòrita you guys Better be safe otherwise I won't ever forgive myself with that I turn around to walk out of house to find her

I closed my eyes fuck Senòrita you guys Better be safe otherwise I won't ever forgive myself with that I turn around to walk out of house to find her .

But as soon as I turn around I heard fits of laughter and noticing that she is walking inside of house with Jodha and Ayesha while they are laughing and chatting and I look at her now that I notice she is wearing this saree which makes her look so beautiful on top of that she is also smiling which makes her look more gorgeous.

But keeping that aside I walked towards her and all three of women's look at me and as she look at me her smile dropped and it turn into her grumpy face .

Jimin-Where the hell were you? Do you know how worried I am for you ? Why didn't you told me you are going out ?

She raised her eyebrows at me as I keep my voice at normal pace and also not shouting on her don't want to mess up things already is .

Jodha-Kya hua ap sab log aise kyun dekh rhe hume?

Ayesha-Sab theekh toh hain na ?

Noor-Ap log mandir gaye thay?

Jodha-Hnn kyun kya hua?

Siya-Bhai Jaan pareshan hogaye they kyunki suhani didi ghr par nii dikhi unhe isliye.

Ayesha- Arey nii woh toh suhani humare sath mandir gayi this aur waise bhi hum logo toh roz issi time par mandir jaate haina .

Arif-Hnn par apko ek baar bata dena chaiya tha hum sabko .

Jodha-Isme batane wali kya baat hain hum toh roz hi jaate h .

Mukhtar-Hn par roz Mrs Park apke logo ke sath nii jati .

Jimin- Baby you should have told me once I would have not stopped you .

She took a step towards me and I take a step back surely I can fight the world but my wife's anger and her those death glares surely they are enough to make me give chills.

Suhani- Your baby isn't like you who loves to run away .

Her that taunt makes me look at her softly and I want to smile now she is not going to leave any chance to taunt me for my mistakes but its fine I will let her do it because I am the mistaken here .